Sony PS Vita - Discussion Thread

i won't be buying it until it gets hacked..
<

I have given in to temptation. Was going to wait for a price drop/ more games to come out but some guy on a forum was selling brand new Vita+Uncharted+Modnation for $245. I bit. Should be here next week.
<

A new addition to your existing collection of portables? Hearty congrats in advance!
<

Please treat us to some snaps when it arrives.

Was thinking of getting it from US as one of friends is coming back but battery life is what stopping me

a friend who did my jtag on xbox said that signs are that it will come in 2012 itself.if it happens its the bomb thats for sure.

Its better if it comes late, till then there will be significantly good games to play.

If it is jailbroken fast, I think developers will be least interested in developing AAA titles for PSV

PS Vita has the poorest security checks in console generation per my discussion with some of Russian hackers they said it's inevitable

Its better if it comes late, till then there will be significantly good games to play.

If it is jailbroken fast, I think developers will be least interested in developing AAA titles for PSV

true bro.after watching uncharted on vita i just couldnt believe that i had that kind of an experience on a protable gaming device.things are just gonna get better thats for sure.hopefully the next version of fifa is properly optimized.

I was planning to buy vita

but i had faced the same when i purchased Nintendo 3ds it was 249$ but few month later the price dropped & it was really frustrating .but that gave me a good lesson so this time i will wait for Sony vita price drop.

I was planning to buy vita

but i had faced the same when i purchased Nintendo 3ds it was 249$ but few month later the price dropped & it was really frustrating .but that gave me a good lesson so this time i will wait for Sony vita price drop.

sony aint nintendo.i love sony as a company but i dont think they can afford a price drop given their current situation.they have overreached expectations with the sale of the vita.i hope sony creates some sort of a value bundle which includes all the required propriety and a game at a reasonable price.it will not only save their supply expenses and increase the sale where it is priced farcically[like india].

u1VUa.jpg

Got the Vita. Will be trading in Modnation Racers (to pay for Kid Icarus) and FIFA+Rayman are on the way.
<

Unfortunately, my memory card does not get here till tomorrow. Turns out I can't start a game (let alone save) without a memory card. One of the most stupid design decisions I have ever seen. Not bundling an essential part of the system?! The 360 originally came without a HDD but you could at least still play games without it. And considering the Vita uses rewriteable media, the least they could have done is have the saves stored on the game cart.

I wanted to get one for myself for my B'day in May, but instead I've decided against it. Will buy a recliner or something
<

Vita will be May 2013 for me, i guess.

[OT]Recliner FTW! Trust me, it has by far been one of the better investments I have made till date. Nothing feels better than reclining back on a comfy plush chair and playing a title. Absolutely no strain.

Watching movies can be a bit tricky though - you may fall asleep before you know it.
tongu23e.gif
[/OT]

Back