Android Sony Xperia Z Tablet thread

If you keep on waiting, you will do that for the rest of your life Preetam.

Right now Xperia Z tab is the best tab on the market. Go forward a month, and there will be a rumour of a tab which will seem to be better than the Xperia Z tab.

Then there'll be a doubt in your mind to wait or not to wait. This cycle continues.

Buy a device and be done with it man! Don't be so indecisive like a woman! :p

Indeed. Asus is already preparing a new Transformer and Samsung is definitely working on an updated Tab. You can be sure that Acer, Toshiba, ZTE and LG will not be far behind. These guys are right, buy now and be done with it.

If you keep on waiting, you will do that for the rest of your life Preetam.

Right now Xperia Z tab is the best tab on the market. Go forward a month, and there will be a rumour of a tab which will seem to be better than the Xperia Z tab.

Then there'll be a doubt in your mind to wait or not to wait. This cycle continues.

Buy a device and be done with it man! Don't be so indecisive like a woman! :p

I would have bought it, but why would I pay such a high premium for a 3G model when i don't want it? Why would I pay 45k for a device when the huge 7-8k premium it commands (over a WiFi model, if launched) is not going to be used at all? That is what's stopping me.

Best option for you mate, if you really wanna buy this is wait for 1-2 months and snag one from eBay USA for around $450. I did the same with my 32GB N10.

Best option for you mate, if you really wanna buy this is wait for 1-2 months and snag one from eBay USA for around $450. I did the same with my 32GB N10.

*waits for compaddict to cry about warranty*

Seriously though guys, cut him slack :p . He (or his folks) are spending the money. Has all rights to vent his dissatisfaction.

@comp@ddict The forum needs to have a sticky called "The comp@ddict buying advice thread"

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriously though guys, cut him slack :p . He (or his folks) are spending the money. Has all rights to vent his dissatisfaction.

@comp@ddict The forum needs to have a sticky called "The comp@ddict buying advice thread"

seriously, some one send a request to the MODS

If he or someone who is looking to buy this tablet are gonna keep it for 2-3 years then even 44k is worth spending. If looking to change often, then warranty shouldn't be a big issue. I bought my N10 for 29k knowing I won't be keeping it for more than 2-3 months and I would still be able to get that much amount back which I had invested.

LOL in the US they're only selling 16 GB WiFi version while people are demanding 32 GB version. In India opposite scenario. These people have a shitty marketing team.

i m looking to buy this tab since long time but price is too high :shifty: . finally after 1 year price drop :facepalm: m got this tablet for 26k from homeshop18. :happy: i brought most of tablet mobile online. homeshop18 took one week to deliver product which is quite long for me :dead:. Product Packaging is Excellent .

tablet come with free 16gb class 4 card + Tablet Case

model number is SGP 321 . it has LTE also .

Fu7pXst.jpg

uAPe7J1.jpg

bSniZtl.jpg

MRA70ff.jpg

gFKl2qs.jpg

dD6RJwl.jpg

while unboxing because of it's sleek profile it's almost slips from my hand :oops: tablet has very great screen . as i watch lot's of TV serials, documentaries and movie on tab . it great to watch it on this tablet . though black level are not as good as AMOLED screen . color reproduction and viewing angle are great . black level of this tablet are not that bad . u won't see any gray or blue tone in black if room is well lit . but in total dark room you see some blue tint . as i mostly watch videos while sleeping on bed , sofa in total dark room screen won't fully satisfy me . though screen has great sharpness and surfing web from chrome is pleasant experience . speed of tablet is good it don't play games in tablet mobile but tablet take only 20-30 sec to boot and no lags in surfing web .

lot's of bloatware installed in tablet . and it take time to see which software is good and which are useless . even Sony India says kitkat available . my tablet is still in android 4.3 .

pots and slots are sealed by protective flaps for water resistant but i don't like them because they look delicate and while using headphone , USB they keep hanging . but they add good look and water resistance while close .

all in all . i like this tablet . personally i like deep black and oversaturated color screen. so i will buy Samsung 10.5 AMOLED tablet in future when they come in my price bracket . but @ 26k this is best tablet now that money can buy .

sorry for my bad english :)

Last edited:
GUYS remember when they were selling this for 45 LMAO[DOUBLEPOST=1402034326][/DOUBLEPOST]GUYS remember when they were selling this for 45 LMAO

Please don't say I am apple fanboy but expect iPad no one has been successfully able to command a premium and stay on it all the time. If there is other then I am not aware.

Please don't say I am apple fanboy but expect iPad no one has been successfully able to command a premium and stay on it all the time. If there is other then I am not aware.

This tab is still premium compare to ipad. It's very thin and lightweight. If people classify it's premium ness from price then i think he is stupid. I still feel ipad is great tab then Xperia Tablet due to it OS and software support but in case of design Xperia Tablet still beat ipad air. Sometimes gadget premium quality also depends upon user need. No offense to anyone.

Back