Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

I wiped userdata and cache memory yesterday and the delay was gone.but tommorrow the delay comes again.is it a problem with hardware.if it is due to the cherry os will it affect the hardware.
When I keep typing the message cursor is not stable thats the problem I mentioned.
please help me

manu george said:
I wiped userdata and cache memory yesterday and the delay was gone.but tommorrow the delay comes again.is it a problem with hardware.if it is due to the cherry os will it affect the hardware.

When I keep typing the message cursor is not stable thats the problem I mentioned.

please help me

Flash a different rom, link given in the above post. Cherry has that problem.

@paarkhi I downloaded the file and extracted it to my memory card in root.renamed firware.nb0,I switched off the phone hold and pressed vol up+vol-powerbuttons but it failed to upgrade.

Ahhh...Thanks to Awwsome work from Tj...V2 of CWM is Out along with root instructions from dhaway

Link here : cwm-recovery-fb0-v2.zip

Instructions here: Kaskus - The Largest Indonesian Community - View Single Post - [OFFICIAL LOUNGE] CSL Mi410 aka Mia (OEM by FOXCONN)

I had miserable fate in following FR, Asky, Huawei X6 manual procedure...so this was great news....however seems i am doomed because of same reasons i was plagued with before.....

FIH Folder doesnt pick up in Download mode.....Android HSUSB Device Drivers and ADB Drivers not found.....

Anybody has downlaod link for that....its been 4 weeks i have been trying to root!!!

manu george said:
@paarkhi I downloaded the file and extracted it to my memory card in root.renamed firware.nb0,I switched off the phone hold and pressed vol up+vol-powerbuttons but it failed to upgrade.

you need to flash it through a computer software by connecting your phone in a download mode (VOL UP + POWER)

The name of the software is SUT L3 SUTL3_v1.7.4.zip

Open it, install it and flash your phone, Please select the option Erase user Data (Your Data will be lost while flashing, Take a backup)

manu george said:

oops i am afraid if you misspelled it as "firware" in the sd card as you did here in the post.. or else it should have been done

manu george said:

oops i am afraid if you misspelled it as "firware" in the sd card as you did here in the post.. or else it should have been done

Is anyone facing the camera black screen problem? Has anyone found a solution for it? My phone is still in the service center (today is the 3rd day) and they still haven't found the problem.

The guy said he installed new software 3-4 times but still says it's corrupted. They said they will need a week before they can give a replacement. Tomorrow i am going to the Hotspot and will ask him for a replacement tomorrow itself. I can't wait for a week. The service center people are least bothered about the phone and are really slow.

@JalanRishikesh, OFFTopic, Is your name Rishikesh or you from Rishikesh, Uttarakhand?
and yes I've also faced Camera black screen problem once, rebooted and then nothing. Have you tried to flash with a new firmware (not wipe, but Flash)

@paarkhi where I have to place the firmware.did you mean this.
^-^place the upgrade in the root of my microsd then connect it to the system after installing the softare provided
please correct me if I am wrong.
also did you mean to do the download option in mobile after connecting it to usb.

Please switch on the USB DEBUGGING

No, Place the firmware anywhere on your computer .nb0 file, no need to rename, start the software, browse the file, switch off the mobile, and hold vol up + power to enter in download mode and connect your device to the computer and select Erase user data and then flash

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Please switch on the USB DEBUGGING

No, Place the firmware anywhere on your computer .nb0 file, no need to rename, start the software, browse the file, switch off the mobile, and hold vol up + power to enter in download mode and connect your device to the computer and select Erase user data and then flash

paarkhi said:
@JalanRishikesh, OFFTopic, Is your name Rishikesh or you from Rishikesh, Uttarakhand?

and yes I've also faced Camera black screen problem once, rebooted and then nothing. Have you tried to flash with a new firmware (not wipe, but Flash)

Yes my name is Rishikesh, I am from Mumbai. Where r u from?

I have rebooted, reset, cleared the camera cache etc etc. still the problem persists. I hadn't flashed, rooted or anything, everything was stock. I am newbie to smartphones and didn't want to take the risk of flashing or rooting. The service center guy said that he installed new software 3-4 times, i think he meant firmware, but the problem was still there. Now i don't know what they are waiting for. I have sent a message to Sainath Shetty on Facebook, the service in-charge of Mumbai division.

V6 Superchanger, The Android ONLY MEMORY Fixer! on MI410

Here is hte link

Google Translate

V6 SUPERCHANGER for Spice Mi-410 aims for better memory management

Devices become more responsive and speeding ..

What is SUT? why at all it is required to flash rom? Actually I have upgraded to CSL 2.3.4 using simple recovery mode from the SD card... but before upgrading I did not clear any user data, cache etc.. will that affect the performance post upgradation? CSL 2.3.4 is bloated with unnecessary things which I have to remove.. i am planning to try to root it this week end hoping the forum members will help me in case of problems..

I am sincerely following the thread and have started learning all the Android/ Linux terms.. thanks GUYS.. but still i have confusions and confusions.. like what is the difference between CWM and Titanium backup? actually what are their utilities? CWM is a kind of ROM manager, right? .. again what is nandroid backup then?( sorry no linux gyaan, just able to make an Ubuntu live USB, but it is no more required now).. how to remove all CSL GB bloatwares after rooting and is it safe to remove those?

Oops asking too much.. but you guys are great, I must say, making Android popular...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

paarkhi said:
I'm from Rishikesh, Uttarakhand

Hmm... a good Samaritan from a nice place

boomboom said:
1.What is SUT? why at all it is required to flash rom?

2.Actually I have upgraded to CSL 2.3.4 using simple recovery mode from the SD card... but before upgrading I did not clear any user data, cache etc.. will that affect the performance post upgradation?

3.CSL 2.3.4 is bloated with unnecessary things which I have to remove.. i am planning to try to root it this week end hoping the forum members will help me in case of problems..

4.what is the difference between CWM and Titanium backup? actually what are their utilities?

5.CWM is a kind of ROM manager, right?

6.what is nandroid backup then?

7.how to remove all CSL GB bloatwares after rooting and is it safe to remove those?

Oops asking too much.. but you guys are great, I must say, making Android popular...

1.SUT (Software Update Tool) is a computer software to flash your firmware through computer, Sometimes firmware on the phone gives some kind of error while flashingand doesn't flash, so SUT can help.

2.It is always Advisable to Wipe User Data and cache before flashing to avoid conflicts between the ROMs and to achieve smooth working of the ROM.

3.You can install ClockWorkMod Recovery and Flash a zip file to gain Root Access (Read Previous Posts for Links)

4.Titanium Backup is to Freeze, Unistall and backup Apps (even system apps if you are rooted) and CWM is a custom Recovery Console for Android Phones which provides the additional facility of Flashing Custom ROMS, Backup and Restore NAND Backups, Flashing Custom Zips to achieve additional Facilities (ex.Root) and so on.....

5.CWM cannot be called as a ROM Manager (read above what is called and what it does) (search previous posts for the great article from addictive tips for CWM and Nand Backup)

6. Nand (Nandroid) Backup takes a Complete Image of your phone of the present state during the backup process, all your userdata (Contacts, SMS, Call Logs, APNs, Apps data like browser cache, games data, everything) is backed up and when restored takes your phone to that state, In broader way you can its like a System Restore in Windows (But not exactly, exactly it is like taking a backup through Acronis True Image or Norton....).

7.You can remove all the CSL Bloatware through Root uninstaller or Titanium Backup Pro (Root Required for both) and these are the programs in CSL which you can remove safely Blueberry Messenger, Blueberry App Store(2 apps) CSL Funclub, Mapking, Stock, Nero Sync, RSS Feed. If you don't know whether an app is safe to remove or not then you can simply freeze them.

I hope I've answered all your questions, Most of them were previously answered by me.

Request to Newbies, Please Make a habit of searching the previous posts

finally i boughtspice Mi-410
using 8gb transcend class 4
using original screen protector no problems at all smooth and fine

waiting for the official upgrade 2.3 i guess spicewill dothat after samsung

paarkhi said:
you need to flash it through a computer software by connecting your phone in a download mode (VOL UP + POWER)

The name of the software is SUT L3 SUTL3_v1.7.4.zip

Open it, install it and flash your phone, Please select the option Erase user Data (Your Data will be lost while flashing, Take a backup)

Hi friend.....

Actually I am not able to locate FIH drive (already mention some post back) because drivers issue.... Device not able to install drivers ADB and other one. So I thought to change firmware.... now it is not working.... Although I flashed many time but not working yet so now I decided to use this SUT to flash my device. Can you please tell me IS THIS Software also FIH Drive or some thing....

vivekb said:
Hi friend.....

Actually I am not able to locate FIH drive (already mention some post back) because drivers issue.... Device not able to install drivers ADB and other one. So I thought to change firmware.... now it is not working.... Although I flashed many time but not working yet so now I decided to use this SUT to flash my device. Can you please tell me IS THIS Software also FIH Drive or some thing....

SUT (Software Update Tool) is a computer software to flash your firmware through computer, Sometimes firmware on the phone gives some kind of error while flashing and doesn't flash, so SUT can help.

Have you tried to boot with Linux? I think you'll be able to find FIH, System and all the other partitions, Try it. If you are not able to find partitions then

http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-p...ne-1ghz-snapdragon-190441-47.html#post1883604

manu george said:
I select usb debugging mode.will I have to select mock location

NO

Back