Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

Hi Friend,

flashing and rooting is easy now. Just need to read the doc and do it as per that doc. that is all. and we have many friends here to help us

I am facing a problem now my phone has a delay when I touch the power button for starting.phone shows some lagg during calling also.I upgraded it to 2.3 cherry.please help me anybody knows spice' own os link please reply

I messed up with my piece..

I was on download mode.Than was try to reuse the fone but it wasnt changing or the same buttons were not working.

I said my brother to check fih drive for check and he said some virus detcted and formattted the whole drive.Not there is no content in the piece.And the fone doesnt switch on.

WHat to do now?

manu george said:
I am facing a problem now my phone has a delay when I touch the power button for starting.phone shows some lagg during calling also.I upgraded it to 2.3 cherry.please help me anybody knows spice' own os link please reply

cherry 2.3.4 is not good, it always gives issue. go for CLS 2.3.4 or wait for spice to come with 2.3.4

MAGNeT said:
I messed up with my piece..

I was on download mode.Than was try to reuse the fone but it wasnt changing or the same buttons were not working.

I said my brother to check fih drive for check and he said some virus detcted and formattted the whole drive.Not there is no content in the piece.And the fone doesnt switch on.

WHat to do now?

As I guess or understand you need to put those files again in FIH partition and restart-if it doesn't work then re-flash and still doesn't work then Spice Service center :)

paarkhi said:
As I guess or understand you need to put those files again in FIH partition and restart-if it doesn't work then re-flash and still doesn't work then Spice Service center :)

But from where do i get those.

That idiot formatted without backup.Can someone upload their fone content?

Please give me the link of csl 2.3
I am an audioengineer and this is my first android phone.Will the os issue affect my phone hardware.now my phone has low touch response

MAGNeT said:
But from where do i get those.

That idiot formatted without backup.Can someone upload their fone content?
Here it is (took sometime as I'm on a slow connection) (29mb)
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Extract the rar file and copy paste all the files, hopefully this should work and windows shouldn't change the nature of the partition during formatting, let me know the outcome

manu george said:
I am an audioengineer and this is my first android phone.Will the os issue affect my phone hardware.now my phone has low touch response
manu george said:

Is it problem with the hardware.please give your valuable answer.Will I get a replacement.

manu george said:

Mi410 - GingerBread_FB0-318D-0-5012-A03.rar

manu george said:
Is it problem with the hardware.please give your valuable answer.Will I get a replacement.

You need to flash with Spice CSL Froyo 2.2.2 for getting a replacement, if you take it to them now, you will not get anything as you have flashed another ROM on your phone, search for a backup dump for Spice Froyo 2.2.2.

That Lag is in Cherry Magnum Firmware, Try to flash with some other Firmware and see.

@paaarkhi.thanks for the link, is it an official upgrade or cherrymagnum upgrade.I have one doubt
My friend suddenly removed the usb when charging and suddenly reconnected it.after this all the probelms arised

manu george said:
@paaarkhi.thanks for the link, is it an official upgrade or cherrymagnum upgrade.I have one doubt

My friend suddenly removed the usb when charging and suddenly reconnected it.after this all the probelms arised

What I wanted to say is that the link which I have given you is for Spice CSL Gingerbread 2.3.4 but not officialyy released, so be careful and if after suddenly pulling the USB the problem has started then first try to wipe user Data and cache and if still the problem continues then flash it.

manu george said:
Will you please tell me how to wipe user data and cache.

Goto CWM (ClockWorkMod Recovery) by pressing vol up and down and power button all at the same time, select the option wipe data and cache, navigate through vol up and down button and power button to select, reboot after wiping, BEWARE ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE LOST SO TAKE A BACKUP BEFORE HAND

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MAGNeT said:
Thanks parkhi it worked.Btw i have inserted 512mb card but it isnt getting detcted whats the problem.

Deep Format your MicroSD Card (not quick Format) anyhow you are going to purchase 16gb card, isn't it?

New version of CWM is out with extra key settings

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Q] can someone make custom rom for WellcoM A99 (Huawei U9000 Ideos X6)

paarkhi said:
Goto CWM (ClockWorkMod Recovery) by pressing vol up and down and power button all at the same time, select the option wipe data and cache, navigate through vol up and down button and power button to select, reboot after wiping, BEWARE ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE LOST SO TAKE A BACKUP BEFORE HAND

Deep Format your MicroSD Card (not quick Format) anyhow you are going to purchase 16gb card, isn't it?

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Q] can someone make custom rom for WellcoM A99 (Huawei U9000 Ideos X6)

But parkhi problem is i dont see any option when connected to pc.And on fone also it doesnt show it has card attach.Yes ill be buying the card later.

paarkhi said:

But parkhi problem is i dont see any option when connected to pc.And on fone also it doesnt show it has card attach.Yes ill be buying the card later.

MAGNeT said:

Remove it from your phone and put it in card reader and then format, and its paarkhi and not parkhi

@Paarkhi I have done as you said.now there is an improvement.maybe the spice 2.3 uprgade will cure all the problems.but now I noticed some issues with qwerty keyboard
Is that the same method for spice 2.3 for upgrading

manu george said:
@Paarkhi I have done as you said.now there is an improvement.maybe the spice 2.3 uprgade will cure all the problems.but now I noticed some issues with qwerty keyboard

Is that the same method for spice 2.3 for upgrading

Qwerty issues, what? And yes the flashing of spice firmware has to be done from cwm.

Back