Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

vivekb said:
Hi friend.....

Actually I am not able to locate FIH drive (already mention some post back) because drivers issue.... Device not able to install drivers ADB and other one. So I thought to change firmware.... now it is not working.... Although I flashed many time but not working yet so now I decided to use this SUT to flash my device. Can you please tell me IS THIS Software also FIH Drive or some thing....

Its difficult to install ADB in Windows 7. Is ur os is windows 7?

sajokj said:

I'm using win 7 32 bit and installing adb is not at all difficult

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

First Custom ROM in the pipeline by TJ_Style

The Information is copy paste of TJ_Style Post on Kaskus

The following info:
2.3.4 Android Gingerbread
Based of Official Build V3242
Overclocked up to 1.4GHz
Pre Rooted
Busybox Installed
Still Odexed
Init.d Support
Bash Shell Installed
UI using Sharp Release
Keyboard using Huawei Release

Read here for the details

paarkhi said:
I'm using win 7 32 bit and installing adb is not at all difficult

First Custom ROM in the pipeline by TJ_Style

The Information is copy paste of TJ_Style Post on Kaskus

The following info:
2.3.4 Android Gingerbread
Based of Official Build V3242
Overclocked up to 1.4GHz
Pre Rooted
Busybox Installed
Still Odexed
Init.d Support
Bash Shell Installed
UI using Sharp Release
Keyboard using Huawei Release

Read here for the details
Good news frd:).....Now waiting for custom ROM only as having the issue with drivers :(.... even linux not helping me.... sad ... but true....

vivekb said:
Good news frd:).....Now waiting for custom ROM only as having the issue with drivers :(.... even linux not helping me.... sad ... but true....

Sorry to say but Custom ROM will not help you as long as you don't fix your problem and replace the stock recovery with CWM, How will you flash the custom ROM? and that is why TJ_Style first ported the CWM for this device, CWM is the first step to flash custom ROMS...

Fix it soon... Custom ROM Coming ;)

@paarkhi I have done as you said.first it showed some delay.then I flashed it again and there is no problem now.thank you very much paarkhi

I am looking because it happens after some hours.

paarkhi said:
Sorry to say but Custom ROM will not help you as long as you don't fix your problem and replace the stock recovery with CWM, How will you flash the custom ROM? and that is why TJ_Style first ported the CWM for this device, CWM is the first step to flash custom ROMS...

Fix it soon... Custom ROM Coming ;)
I don't think so.... It must be coming in update.zip format so I can update it from download mode..... what you say.... It will not help me....

sajokj said:

Frd.... Initially I was using Windows 7, thought it may because of MY PC OS thats why now I formated my PC and installed XP SP 2.... but still facing problem..... Now other problem is that I am not able to change the firmware also..... I want to install CSL 2.2.2 back up which I am having in nb0 format. I have flashed my device many time flashed my sd card also but it still showing that file is corrupted and lab lab lab....

vivekb said:
I don't think so.... It must be coming in update.zip format so I can update it from download mode..... what you say.... It will not help me...

If that was the case then why weren't we able to get the root through update.zip and now why are we able to get it through flashing the zip file from CWM? Think about it ;)

paarkhi said:
If that was the case then why weren't we able to get the root through update.zip and now why are we able to get it through flashing the zip file from CWM? Think about it ;)

Initially I thought its was same like CWM recovery image but the word "pre rooted" forced me to think in that way.... actually I think in that way ... (as it may benefit me .... be +VE tendency)

vivekb said:
Initially I thought its was same like CWM recovery image but the word "pre rooted" forced me to think in that way.... actually I think in that way ... (as it may benefit me .... be +VE tendency)

According to me it should be be Prepared tendency and we will see anyway, I think the Custom ROM will get released within 3-4 days...

The link for Su 2.3.6.3 signed.zip (mediafire) not working .. now from where can I get that ?? .. by googling i get "Su2.3.6.3 efgh signed.zip" .. is it the same file?

@paarkhi .. thanks for your valuable inputs in clearing basic doubts

:) :) My phone is rooted now. It took only some minutes . Checked with root checker, now the applications which required root can be run. I took a Nandroid backup with the CWM. But to uninstall/ freeze the bloatwares one needs Titanium/ Root uninstaller, only the paid ones, right? But if we go for custom ROM( as it is expected), again we have to pay and install those applications ??

boomboom said:
:) :) My phone is rooted now. It took only some minutes . Checked with root checker, now the applications which required root can be run. I took a Nandroid backup with the CWM. But to uninstall/ freeze the bloatwares one needs Titanium/ Root uninstaller, only the paid ones, right? But if we go for custom ROM( as it is expected), again we have to pay and install those applications ??

Yup i was also concerned about paying for such apps till i found free alternatives to do all those thing even better..!! so i use below ones:
for titanium use AntTek App Manager does better than titanium(even has freeze option for free)
for root explorer use ES file explorer and in settings check mark root explorer option.

manu george said:
@paarkhi I flashed my phone to csl 2.3.now it shows only 200
mb of ram.now my phone shows poor performance.is there any problem with the hardware.
Nothing Wrong with your hardware, its only that CSL Firmware has lot of bloatware, Root your phone and remove the bloatware :D
Apply the methods shown in the above post i.e. use AntTek App Manager (Freeware)

joinsuresh said:
Yup i was also concerned about paying for such apps till i found free alternatives to do all those thing even better..!! so i use below ones:
for titanium use AntTek App Manager does better than titanium(even has freeze option for free)
for root explorer use ES file explorer and in settings check mark root explorer option.

:hap2: Thanks

Back