Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i dont get it why u people are in so hurry to upgrade your mi-410 to gingerbread...cant you people wait for official rom designed for spice mi-410
by unofficial upgrade you people are
1.screwing you warranty with spice.
2.there can be possibility of bricking your phone.(though you can get it running by reflashing)

If you do for god sake make your own Rom dump of your phone of fro-yo before flashing it to gingerbread.

PS. i have been told that gingerbread update is coming soon for spice mi-410 this month.

sajokj said:
One Big issue Today I was getting a call, Then suddely the call got disconnected before I picking the phone. Then when I checked I saw The whole screen is Green, Then after few seconds I can see only half the screen rest all is green color. I was trying to swichoff But was not happening. Then I removed the Battery and Placed it back after few minutes. Then it was again working fine. I dont know what is the issue. I am on Cherry 2.3.4

Can't say, may be something with cherry firmware

i was about to go for defy but after goin through this thread i suppose mi410 is the one to go for ... a real vfm ...
btw which site is offering the lowest price on this ? . .. if any coupons please let me know :)

I bought spice mi 410.It doesnt support full hd and auto rotation is also a bit crappy(may be due to the spice os).heat is another problem.but superb for gaming.display is very good but not outstanding

Did it give you some error saying invalid PID, the file maybe corrupt etc etc? You don't need to worry, I got the same error when I was switching between ROM. paarkhi suggested to use SUT L3 to flash the firmware(s) and I have been using that ever since. Try that if you want.

Scorpy said:
i dunno which one is it .. here is the name of the actual file >>> FB0-318D-0-5012-A03.nb0

after i wiped my data and cache .. i did download nb0 and gave me some error .. i was ****in freaked out that my phone was bricked .. but that only deletes user data not the firmware :p >.> ...

Asky said:
Did it give you some error saying invalid PID, the file maybe corrupt etc etc? You don't need to worry, I got the same error when I was switching between ROM. paarkhi suggested to use SUT L3 to flash the firmware(s) and I have been using that ever since. Try that if you want.
Can You Plz Give More Info About This SUT L3 ;)

@Deathbearer. Look at this: SUT L3. That should give you all the info you need to flash firmwares for MI 410 using SUT L3

As the last step in that post says "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK"

Uh oh... this restriction of first few posts being enables by mods is leading to delays... so reposting..

Does anyone here has a 'Black color body' version of this mobile?

srawat_itpro said:
Uh oh... this restriction of first few posts being enables by mods is leading to delays... so reposting..

Does anyone here has a 'Black color body' version of this mobile?

Black would be Ubercool but I think only brown is available

@Asky dude I tried ur method using sut l3 .. but it says after browsing for the .nb0 it says its "obsolete version" .. isnt it 2.3.4 only then why does it say its obsolete :/ .... :mad: ..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ALSO GUYS please help me this Cherry mobile rom is suckin the battery like anything .... in 6 hours it went down to 1/4th of that battery marker ..... and when i see the number of apps running im like wtf ? There are like 20 apps running .. even after closing they start on their own .. like skype , messaging , etc etc ... some proper apps also that i do not require but they keep restarting on their own .. this is bullshit :(

How is the service of Saholic?
I ordered Friday, and still waiting for my Mobile to come @ 12999.....
Will i get a printed bill with it?? How to get warranty with online purchased mobile? Saholic.com says 1 yr manufacturer warranty.They have only emailed me order details .
I am getting Class 2 SanDisk 8 GB micro SD near my home @650/- . Any Comment on this card for mi 410 ????
How is Flipcart.com in term of service n shipping, how much time it takes to deliver a Memory card, esp. Cash on Delivery ????

Anyone tried Videocall on GSM 3G ????

Anyone tried new google maps and tried 2 fingers map rotation gestures?

^^for closing apps use any app killers from android market.....for saving your battery use juice defender app. get it from u know where... ;-)!!!!!!!!!

goto application tab of your phone and disable data connection services for apps.

i think this will solve your problem.

Ill try what you said .. but those app killers do nothing .. as i said they start again by them selves ..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@max_s tried what you said .. that juice defender also didnt do shit ... so many runnign services ... so much ram is being used .. i have no idea why :mad: .... this is irritating X(

Back