Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

I am experiencing a serious problem.if I take any application first time.there comes black screen for 2seconds and then the application comes.for example when taking the contacts it shows black screen for 2 seconds and then it comes.please help me is there any problem with the ram.I tried csl gingerbread and now I am on rc1.but the problem still there.help me please.

^^are you forcefully killing the apps, what if app is running, do you still get that 2 seconds of black screen??

example if contacts is already running and if you open contacts then the 2 sec black window comes or not, Are you using any task killers in aggressive mode

@paarkhi I have no task killers installed.Also benchmark result is showing various results.I think there is some problem with the hardware.I am in big tension.

manu george said:
@paarkhi I have no task killers installed.Also benchmark result is showing various results.I think there is some problem with the hardware.I am in big tension.

Benchmark Results Will Vary....... It's Normal

Try This Remove SDcard Reboot Your Phone..... Check For The Lag

If Its Still There Try Different ROM

I don't think its a hardware problem, Take backup and flash CSL or WellCom Freshly wiping all the caches (Dalvik, userdata, etc...) and see, lot of work and its trial and error, no guarantees.

Guys...

Anybody has any idea about major Changelog for Final Release of Andro-ID MI-410. Would be great to know...RC2 is running great on mine currently.

I want two way call recording without using the speakerphone.

That's the feature I miss the most on MI 410.

Have posted this in xda.

Will register on tj's forum and ask him later when I get back home.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on Andro-ID RC2

..:: Free Radical ::.. said:
I want two way call recording without using the speakerphone.

That's the feature I miss the most on MI 410.

Have posted this in xda.

Will register on tj's forum and ask him later when I get back home.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on Andro-ID RC2

You are welcome to join but just for your reference I've already posted this on the forum in a new thread

Screenshot

http://www.diigo.com/item/image/1o4mx/et16?size=o

comp@ddict said:
Hey. I'm asking this again.

Which is the most stable and well build(feature wise, asthetic appeal) custom ROM for Spice CSL?

Hey, I'm telling again, There is only one custom ROM as of now so the question doesn't arise

What is the problem with android market...be it a game or app...it directly informs "not compatible with your device", its the same hardware as htc desire hd.
does android market recognizes on the basis of maker name only or the hardware config?
is there a work around for this thing if we want to download from market.

^Does it say to all the apps and games then it's not the problem with Android Market, few days ago I was also facing the same problem, then I wiped my dalvik cache and then no problem. I'm not saying you to wipe your phone's Dalvik cache, just saying that it worked for me ;)

Back after holidays.
I have installed DoomsKernel v2 which says support of ext4.
How do i format ext4 for inbuilt mount support? not able to mount ext4 formated (with default ubuntu settings)
There was a 6.7 mb filesystem(not sd card) which i formatted in ext4 by mistake but no noticeable difference in phone after reboot.
What is that filesystem?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My sd card read write values are 13mbps/9mbps is it worth formatting in ext4

hey paarkhi ....its doesnt say to all the apps and games,but games such as asphalt 6 hd, modern combat 2, nova 2,backstab.....its says these games are not compatible...LoL im i using a java os phone???

Back