Spice Mi 410 smartphone. 1Ghz snapdragon | 4.1" | Froyo | 5MP | 15K

I've got an e-mail from saholic in reply to my query about Spice Mi-410.

To: anvermanamkandath
Date: Dec 10
Subj: Saholic#6326 OTHER
Dear Sir,
Thank you for showing your interest in Mobile Phone Reviews and Best Deals in India | Saholic.com .
With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the mobile(Spice Mi-410) you want topurchase is as of now out of stock and will not be retained back to the stock as it has been phased out from manufacturer end.
If you need any further assistance then please call us on our customer care number i.e. 0120-407-1401or mail us on help@saholic.com .
Thank you!
Best Regards,
Saholic Customer Support Team.

^^The phone hasnt been discontinued but due to slow down in sales they dont stock it now...!

BTW big time ICS development going on our mi-410/ moto triumph /csl....all our drones will sooner or later will get the taste of android 4.0/4.1.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

max_s said:
^^The phone hasnt been discontinued but due to slow down in sales they dont stock it now...!
BTW big time ICS development going on our mi-410/ moto triumph /csl....all our drones will sooner or later will get the taste of android 4.0/4.1.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post link...

It is great phone at this price. Its metal body gives it lavish look. the device is available at "saholic.com" at Rs 12999

I have installed CM 7.2.0 and have been using it for few days. Below are some observations

- Battery life seems to have improved

- Two way call recording works

- Did not have in call low volume issue till now (Need to check further)

- CM7 settings provide various options for controlling display, power widget buttons in status bar, silent hour

vm heap size, setting governer and min-max frequencies, animation for screen lock and incoming call etc which eliminates the use of apps such as adjbrightness, superdim, quick settings, no-frill cpu etc

- Terminal Emulator is pre-installed

- Memory management script with thresholds for Empty apps, container apps etc is within init.d folder

- Frequenices are undervolted (for eg 1024 Mhz running at 1000mv which helps in conserving battery)

- Spare parts is pre-installed.

Issues

- FM and HDMI are not supported

- Had one random restart while toggling between 2G/3G mode(Need to check further as I had changed

the default launcher to zeam and and installed/uninstalled several apps)

Tried Echo call test with skype over wi-fi and I was able to hear my own recorded voice.

Skype Video call is working fine. I installed the latest version from the market and lastest version on my desktop to test video chat.

Back