Steam Summer sale 2021

You can purchase those at your own risk though. As a good deal of them are stolen keys, they only get blocked later.

As game developers say, it is better to pirate then, because developers lose money, though I suppose a lot of people don't have sympathy for EA.

Hmmm interesting... Never knew such thing can happen.... what about key sold in kinguin, eneba, and other cheap key seller..

When a key is brought from a third party and redeemed on gog or steam or origin .. and it successfully shows in your library... What is the problem then... Is there any harm..

Forza horizon 4 is a steal. Don't know if I should get it here or go the Game pass route
Would 100% recommend getting it if you're remotely into arcade style racing and want stunning visuals, assuming you're not already using Gamepass
Probably going for FH5 makes more sense, during its first sale.
Sorry to be a downer, but looking at FH4's price history, I would say there's not going to be any significant discounts at least a year after launch, maybe 2. Gamepass would be a much better way to enjoy it till then.

The prices are really terrible. And I am not complaining about the newer games like Cyberpunk or Control. If you check the prices of games like Dishonored 2, the sale price is same as last year's price. AC IV Black Flag is even worse, it goes regularly in sale for ₹339 but now its priced at ₹659. Metro Exodus was selling for ₹299 just a couple of months ago, there was no need to wait for the sale. Truly disappointing.

Not a very exciting sale. Not many new discounts (at least in my wishlist). Will wait for better discounts. Even the sale mini game is boring, just a few stickers and a badge.

ok how can I add games in my inventory and in future I don't want to use so I can sale ?

Can we add games from our GOG library to Steam ? or from Steam to GOG ?

How can I price history plugin directly to Steam site ?

Also i am thinking to get

Bioshock collection for 349 /-

I have Witcher 1 and 2 on GOG, but not Witcher 3
So I am thinking to buy all three here not collection but all three

Witcher 1 for 55
Witcher 2 for 84
Witcher 3 GOTY for 199 total Rs 338, only 69 difference than the collection

sleeping dogs 109

Tomb raider 2013 82

are these the good deal, or I must wait for future

please suggest and also suggest some RTS like Age or empire and Rise of nation

Last edited:
ok how can I add games in my inventory and in future I don't want to use so I can sale ?

You can't sale.
Can we add games from our GOG library to Steam ? or from Steam to GOG ?
Yes. In Steam Games > Add a non-Steam game to my library. Game must be installed on your system already
How can I price history plugin directly to Steam site ?
There are two plugins Augmented Steam and Steam Database

Also i am thinking to get

Bioshock collection for 349 /-
Good choice
I have Witcher 1 and 2 on GOG, but not Witcher 3
So I am thinking to buy all three here not collection but all three

Witcher 1 for 55
Witcher 2 for 84
Witcher 3 GOTY for 199 total Rs 338, only 69 difference than the collection
I don't see any point in doing that.

sleeping dogs 109

Tomb raider 2013 82

are these the good deal, or I must wait for future
Yes go ahead.

And Witcher 3 GOTY is cheaper than it was in Epic's sale - 199
OMG! I bought it in one smaller sale and paid some 350rs and thought that was low rofl. Great deal.
Dunno if this is allowed but on G2A, BF4 was going for like 2 USD.
"Better pirate than buy from G2A" a developer's own quote.

Add me to the list of disappointed guys who waited for the sale. Borderlands games still don't go below 500rs. I want Tales and Pre-Sequel. Already have BL2 GOTY.
Also looking for Valheim, Mass Effect (1-3), Tom Clancy's Division 2.

I'm mostly after co-op multiplayer games so please let me know if there's any sale on good coop games. Also interested in Fall Guys :D

PS: I don't get the hyper around Forza games. :S

Last edited:
Hmmm interesting... Never knew such thing can happen.... what about key sold in kinguin, eneba, and other cheap key seller..

When a key is brought from a third party and redeemed on gog or steam or origin .. and it successfully shows in your library... What is the problem then... Is there any harm..
As has been mentioned in the article, a lot of the keys are purchased using stolen cards. When the card holders raise a complaint, the card is blocked but these keys are already redeemed. Thereafter, usually the game developer has to refund the amount when the transaction is flagged and they have to pay for the chargeback. Sometimes, they block the key, sometimes they don't because they have already lost the money, but any blacklisted Steam keys are removed from the user library.

Other codes from these sites are promotional ones, provided by the developer or the publisher. These are more likely to not be blocked but are usually sold for a higher price than the dirt-cheap ones. Region-locked ones are also sold but they are less attractive now due to Steam limiting the region change to once a quarter. None of the resellers vet their sellers in depth because they know where they come from and they will essentially lose their business. If you are not concerned about the ethics of it, then it is probably worth a try as your account won't be banned.

Would 100% recommend getting it if you're remotely into arcade style racing and want stunning visuals, assuming you're not already using Gamepass

Sorry to be a downer, but looking at FH4's price history, I would say there's not going to be any significant discounts at least a year after launch, maybe 2. Gamepass would be a much better way to enjoy it till then.
That's true. I had even purchased FH4 Ultimate for over 3k a couple of years ago from the Microsoft store, but then got it refunded. Over the past year and a half, I have had about 10 months of GP through the offers, so that mostly serves its purpose. Can certainly wait for the discounts but Microsoft has been much more aggressive with the pricing on Steam than their own store, so probably the offers may come sooner this time around.
What Epic did was: Hitman 3 was available to be bought for 669 after the coupon. But mid-sale, they reduced the sale price from 1,455 to ~1000 so the coupon was no longer applicable. Waiting turned out to be a bad idea here, if there's a good deal better to pull the trigger. So, was wondering if Steam also does something like this and increases the price in the middle of their sale.

Edit: From what I gathered prices do not fluctuate during Steam sales, so that's good.
That is specific to Epic because the developers can set the number of coupon redemptions for their game. Once that number is reached, they usually lower the price so that the coupon is no longer applicable. Have seen it happen to multiple games on Epic, so it is usually better to use the coupon at the earliest on Epic.

I don't know when I will play those games may be now or may be one or two month later or may be longer.. but I want to buy and keep games in my library so that when I feel like playing I just download and play..

Don't know how Microsoft game pass work.. can we get our save games when our account is deactivated or not active .. can we get save games from earlier..

May be Microsoft raise price in future or very high

I don't know when I will play those games may be now or may be one or two month later or may be longer.. but I want to buy and keep games in my library so that when I feel like playing I just download and play..

Don't know how Microsoft game pass work.. can we get our save games when our account is deactivated or not active .. can we get save games from earlier..

May be Microsoft raise price in future or very high
You can certainly backup and migrate the local save files between accounts or even to Steam. But it probably depends on whether the game follows the same save format everywhere.

You guys know any games similar to Inside? I've not played Inside yet, but have played Limbo earlier and seems like I'll enjoy Inside very much.
Little Nightmares is one.
Something atmospheric with nice visuals, and maybe with less emphasis on combat.

Edit: Darq is going into the cart.

Last edited:
What games did you guys buy anyway?
Nothing. The prices on Steam makes me cringe. I don't have a gaming PC now anyways, and with GPU shortage running till end of this year, I don't think I'll be able to build one either. So I was just collecting games which are on deal but right now none of them are.

Back