Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

I have 10 months of Discovery Plus subscription remaining, and I am okay to share it with another person for 150. Turns out I use it for sports and the occasional documentary more than anything else, so ends up being unused most of the time. Might as well share it, although it will mess up the viewing history, which is okay since it is a mess anyway.

Attachments

• Discovery.jpg
    Discovery.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 115
I have 10 months of Discovery Plus subscription remaining, and I am okay to share it with another person for 150. Turns out I use it for sports and the occasional documentary more than anything else, so ends up being unused most of the time. Might as well share it, although it will mess up the viewing history, which is okay since it is a mess anyway.
I would join...

Disney+Hotstar had now access to 4 people at same time for premium plan - 4K Plan at Rs. 1499 for year , which with each user is about 374.75
if any one have interest, mention or if u have group for 3 persons and 1 slot is open then let me know
here : https://help.hotstar.com/in/en/supp...essed-at-the-same-time-through-the-new-plans-
here :
Premium (Ad-Free plan)

- Rs 1499 / year - Login to any "4" device at a time (logging in to any additional device will result in 1 of the previously logged-in devices being auto logged out)

- All content can be enjoyed on any of our supported platforms (Mobile, Web, and supported Living Room devices)

- Enjoy Ad-free Entertainment, except in LIVE content such as sports and other LIVE shows that continue to be ad-supported.

My current subscription of Disney hotstar will expire on 2nd Feb

Would like to join around that if possible with you guys above [emoji115]
Let me know
Thanks I am fine for 6 months to a year subscription

Last edited:
Bad deal for hotstar , People will be heavily restricted on 4 simultaneous logins
I woulnt take it as in my own home hotstar is generally being used on 2 simultaeous devices . I am watching India match and another on firestick
And you cant restrict people from using more than one login . It will keep kicing out other paid users .

Bad deal for hotstar , People will be heavily restricted on 4 simultaneous logins
I woulnt take it as in my own home hotstar is generally being used on 2 simultaeous devices . I am watching India match and another on firestick
And you cant restrict people from using more than one login . It will keep kicing out other paid users .

That is why i am still reluctant to share hotstar or get into sharing with anyone as it says 4 logins and not 4 simultaneous streams. I mean 4 streams can be done but logins also can be 4 which is not the case with Netflix.

That is why i am still reluctant to share hotstar or get into sharing with anyone as it says 4 logins and not 4 simultaneous streams. I mean 4 streams can be done but logins also can be 4 which is not the case with Netflix.
Isn't it the same with all, even with Netflix you can't exceed 4, as soon as fifth login is initiated it's rejected.

Are you suggesting that even with 4 logins in hotstar only 2 can run simultaneously????

Isn't it the same with all, even with Netflix you can't exceed 4, as soon as fifth login is initiated it's rejected.

Are you suggesting that even with 4 logins in hotstar only 2 can run simultaneously????

No. With Netflix, I am currently sharing with 3 more people from TE and in my home itself, I have it logged into 3 TVs, 2 phones and 3 tablets. But I am paying for only one slot and only use one stream. Similarly, other members of the sharing group too are logged into numerous devices. But hotstar allows max 4 LOGINS, which is a real bummer.
This means that if I take a slot, I can only login into single TV (or phone or tablet) at my home and thats it.

No. With Netflix, I am currently sharing with 3 more people from TE and in my home itself, I have it logged into 3 TVs, 2 phones and 3 tablets. But I am paying for only one slot and only use one stream. Similarly, other members of the sharing group too are logged into numerous devices. But hotstar allows max 4 LOGINS, which is a real bummer.
This means that if I take a slot, I can only login into single TV (or phone or tablet) at my home and thats it.
Correct

I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their
Sony liv subscription, (mine expired a few days back)
Disney hotstar subscription (expiring on 2nd Feb but I can join before)

Can share for six months or a year

Let me know
Thanks

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their
Sony liv subscription, (mine expired a few days back)
Disney hotstar subscription (expiring on 2nd Feb but I can join before)

Can share for six months or a year

Let me know
Thanks
Can share Sonyliv...

Disney+Hotstar had now access to 4 people at same time for premium plan - 4K Plan at Rs. 1499 for year , which with each user is about 374.75
if any one have interest, mention or if u have group for 3 persons and 1 slot is open then let me know
here : https://help.hotstar.com/in/en/supp...essed-at-the-same-time-through-the-new-plans-
here :

There is another problem with hotstar, there is no option to create separate profile for each user.
So watch history will be highly messed up when 4 users are sharing.
But, the good thing is that they are working on it.

Last edited:
Back