Suggest me some GPRS plans

Another VFM gprs combo plan has been launched by Docomo. Existing customers should do a special recharge of Rs 94 and new customers can avail it by a first recharge of Rs 99. This is a promo offer till 28th May.

Offer details -

Validity of the offer - 365 days
2 lakh seconds free calling to all local Tata (divided equally into 277 mins/month for 12 months)
12 GB data usage free (divided equally into 1GB usage per month for 12 months)

This means that for people willing to settle for less than 1GB usage per month, which is more than enough for mobile usage IMO, you get 1 year GPRS usage for just Rs 94/ Rs 99.

Only applicable for Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa circles.

arun687 said:
Another VFM gprs combo plan has been launched by Docomo. Existing customers should do a special recharge of Rs 94 and new customers can avail it by a first recharge of Rs 99. This is a promo offer till 28th May.

Offer details -

Validity of the offer - 365 days
2 lakh seconds free calling to all Tata (divided equally into 277 mins/month for 12 months)
12 GB data usage free (divided equally into 1GB usage per month for 12 months)

This means that for people willing to settle for less than 1GB usage per month, which is more than enough for mobile usage IMO, you get 1 year GPRS usage for just Rs 94/ Rs 99.
is this offer applicable all over india ????:(:(:(:(

Airtel 98 FTW..got that yesterday..works like charm.....does the trick, not sure how it will perform with PC connectivity though.

Can some one confirm if one can access all* protocols( similar to Airtel Mobile Office, 10Rs daily rental in Mumbai circle) with the 98Rs 2GB package?

I mean if there is any diff between Airtel MO and the 98Rs recharge offer?

Edit: I dont want to stuck with the limited internet provided in Airtel Live. I want airtel MO

tcpip said:
Can some one confirm if one can access all* protocols( similar to Airtel Mobile Office, 10Rs daily rental in Mumbai circle) with the 98Rs 2GB package?

I mean if there is any diff between Airtel MO and the 98Rs recharge offer?

Edit: I dont want to stuck with the limited internet provided in Airtel Live. I want airtel MO

The 98 rs / month / 2GB FUP is same as mobile office so you need not worry on that front. I have been using it for quiet some time and it is really good. It is full fledged internet.

@TCPIP - Yes, using the Airtel 2GB/Month plan and it works like a charm! All my apps work and I got a great number so I've totally migrated to Airtel now.

anyway wat are the aircel plans?/can someone elaborate.and is there any difference between aircel nowmal and edge plans.am asking with regard to costs and speeds

sumatrix said:
anyway wat are the aircel plans?/can someone elaborate.and is there any difference between aircel nowmal and edge plans.am asking with regard to costs and speeds

Aircel has two plans as far as i know

1. Rs 14 / 3days unlimited internet
2. Rs. 98/ 1 month unlimited internet

And no there is nothing separate for EDGE and normal (GPRS), it is the same. So you just activate normal AIRCELGPRS and you are done.

Hows BSNL 3G in Kol? I am asking because I am thinking of the 2G to 3G thing suggested in the other thread. Anyone using 3G in kol, kindly update.

I've tried out Aircel , Voda and Idea.

Aircel - PATHETIC Speeds and connectivity

Idea - Limited Protocols , decent speed

Vodafone - Limited Protocols so useless

Number Portability cant come soon enough so that i can shift my vodafone number to airtel as i've been using it for like 5 years now...

Back