suggest some godd formal shoe brands

dr.sankhadeep said:
guys is the nordstorm store reliable???
Nordstorm is a rather well known store that carries mid to higher end items. Physical stores are definitely reliable. Nordstorm.com is definitely reliable. On the front of shipping to India, I am not sure how that works.

i will use services like icc to buy it...thought a lot me leaning towards allen edmonds or salvator ferragamo. ferragamo shoes are too costly but allen edmonds are affordable...

Bro,don`t spend so much on a pair of shoes!

Take a look into hush puppies or woods collection from woodland.The south city woodland has some nice formal shoes in 5-7k range.

already have woodland, already used hush puppies , lee-cooper.. i want to upgrade to something better brand which compliments the other brands i wear. i have to attend some parties where show-off is must and for those parties big names are essential . ROCKPORT shoes are also good i will check their collections. i really liked the oxfords of allen edmonds .. so lets see...

thanks you guys for all suggestions and help.....@techhead bro u really suggested a good brand "ferragamo"

Also, Allen Edmonds etc may not have any cushioning and nor would other serious dress shoes. So that might be a big problem if you are used to Hush Puppies and stuff.

All AEs are really good, but their Park Avenue is the one which is supposed to be their real gem. I don't know about other shoes in particular, but at least yours has a rubber sole so I guess it will be more comfortable than many leather soles :)

I bought the below one DaVinchi brand(not online though) from Metro some 7 months back and so far no issues with it, its very comfortable and solid. Previously had Lee Cooper one for 2.5k and it was also good and lasted for 2yrs of my rough torture :) I had to go for a broader one as i had a fracture in my toes..
Metro Shoes - More Shoes To Choose

They used to be decent at one time but since they have moved to China they are supposedly worse than most others, especially for the price. There are too many complaints against them, dunno if there are too many fakes in India or whether the quality has really gone down. Besides, they aren't easily available everywhere either.

Back