PC Peripherals System acting weird, what could be the issue?

Same issue happened to me with my 1050ti. I put 1080 to test and it worked fine. Then I opened my 1050ti repasted cleaned and it worked fine.

Update, I got my Cooler Master SFX psu + Gelid thermal paste today - I didn't have that great experience with my Arctic MX4, so wanted to give gelid a try.

Tomorrow will clean out the PC. Man I dread putting on the stock AMD Spire cooler. The mounting mechanism is a b**ch I was afraid I'd legit bend my motherboard. After proper tightening it is fine tho

Tomorrow will clean out the PC. Man I dread putting on the stock AMD Spire cooler. The mounting mechanism is a b**ch I was afraid I'd legit bend my motherboard. After proper tightening it is fine tho
It screws in the backplate, right? Then how is there a risk of bending the motherboard. I'm a little concerned myself as I think I tightened it pretty well.

PS: Remember to screw in with confidence.

Got my PSU and thermal paste, but the cables don't have enough slack / length to reach my PSU shroud :c

I've janked it up so I can at least use my system (Velcro ties zindabad)

Behold, the rats nest
20220711_205130_HDR.jpg

Another update - I cleaned my RAM contact with eraser. Cleaned it up good (and making sure I wasn't putting too much pressure) and checked the RAM. It now works! Even XMP profile works and so far its all stable. May not need to claim warranty after all.

Back