Team Fortress 2 - F2P?

Re: Team Fortress 2 - Free to Play ?

The server came back up again, had much fun again! Saumil was there too!

pretttt said:
so, how was the session guys? who was the mvp?

I had to miss it as I'm stuck in office still :( FML
I was the MVP many times :p

sumonpathak said:
which server???

btw guys....i cant add anyone:(
Dude why you're asking which server? YOU WERE PLAYING WITH US.

Had a nice session. Got my ass kicked like countless times. Got a lot of new nemesis :p. Am slowly getting the hang of it..will join tomorrow..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Aman27deep, unable to add you in Steam.. dont know why..it says "There was a problem adding mattz0r to your Friends list". Add me - Id: Tarcxy, Alias: DesertHorse.

In that dustbowl map last stage, me and blaze and zuberman coupled with our sentry guys kicked reyez's teams a$$ big time haha!!!

But then I had to leave to watch Castle!

Be back at 8:30-9PM today!

Initially joined at 9pm and the map wouldn't start, I think there were 12 players then...people were looking around for an admin. Later joined again around 10pm when 2Fort was being played with around 24 players. Had fun playing W+M1 pyro and scored MVP in 2Fort (I'm Miaow BTW).
Really enjoyed playing on a low ping server (46 ping for me). Need more servers like this in India!

b_naresh said:
Initially joined at 9pm and the map wouldn't start, I think there were 12 players then...people were looking around for an admin. Later joined again around 10pm when 2Fort was being played with around 24 players. Had fun playing W+M1 pyro and scored MVP in 2Fort (I'm Miaow BTW).

Really enjoyed playing on a low ping server (46 ping for me). Need more servers like this in India!
can you give me the ip address ??

my internet connection is being crap since last night :( Getting only 40Kbps speed :( I'll try to join you guys tonight if my internet connection allows me to..

rahul21 said:
what is the ip address of this indian server ??

I wd also like to join in

thanks.
Add this to your favourites:

Code:
180.149.247.109:27037

xxjayxx said:
so today @9 pm..? my steam id & in game nick is || J ã Y || VeRlTás

That can't be the id.

Aman27deep said:
Dude why you're asking which server? YOU WERE PLAYING WITH US.

i thought you were talking bout some other server...coz ours wasnt password protected...

i got pwned by u countless times.....

btw...how to stop the damn game from updating?

and how doi you guys use the chat...help out a noob here...will ya?

:)

sumonpathak said:
i thought you were talking bout some other server...coz ours wasnt password protected...

i got pwned by u countless times.....

btw...how to stop the damn game from updating?

and how doi you guys use the chat...help out a noob here...will ya?

:)
press

shift+tab

chat will open(clickety on name)

^^^^thanks...btw...u need the update the game on server...who is hosting it anyway?

you can't stop steam from downoading. .whenever a update is out everyone has to update otherwise you can't play on servers(which I guess are updated much faster then us).

My steam ID: same as my TE id

lets hope the server updates itself......coz i am locked out unless its updated...

Everyone come at 9. And BTW, the server is fixed thanks to Saumil, he gave the Admin the correct server.cfg file which solved all the errors the server was having.

DemiGod, if you leave again at 10, I'ma f**king kill ya :p (Watch castle later!!)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@ Sumon - ingame chat is "Y" for public chat and "U" for team chat.

hey guys, i have installed the game through steam,but ive got several problem,when ever i try to start the offline practice or training i get an error while loading the message is " cd key authentication invalid for internet serves " and i cant even see any servers ,there's a message that steam beta is required?? but steam is already running , whats the problem??

Edited

K,i just found the problem my steam was disconnected of the internet ,relaunched steam and now everything working awesome playing on random servers.

^ connect to the starhub servers if you're on failtel.

Apparently Failtel is a part of an International collaboration which has a direct sea link from chennai to singapore. That explain's our good pings to starhub servers.

Whereas for BSNL, if you try to reach a server at SIngapore, it takes the UK - US via rest of the world route. Basically it goes all around the globe before reaching singapore. Hence 350ms+ ping.

b_naresh said:
Initially joined at 9pm and the map wouldn't start, I think there were 12 players then...people were looking around for an admin.
The waiting for players forever problem is fixed now. I gave the proper server.cfg settings to the admin.
The admin no longer needs to be present for the round to start.

Back