Tendulkar breaks the World RECORD

re: Tendulkar broke the World RECORD

I got to watch the match when tendulkar was in 90s, and I am glat I decided to watch it from that point on.

Fantastic innings. 200 N.O. at the age of 36. That too against SA in a fashion he did was amazing to watch.

And how important this is for cricket fans all over the world? It has crashed cricinfo servers :p

well deserved record by gr8 person.

i reached home when sachin was on 196 but no power :(

when he reached 199 power came thnk god!!!

i could enjoy tht moment entirely :)

Shripad said:
And how important this is for cricket fans all over the world? It has crashed cricinfo servers :p
Yeah Cricinfo is down :rofl: Good that I decided to sit back in the canteen. Imagine people lauding the SA player for saving the 4 from Dhoni's bat. Idiot Dhoni :mad:

Mods please correct the spelling of the thread title! A special thread like this deserves atleast that much. It feels great to witness history being made, feels great to be alive to have witnessed this, feels great that an "INDIAN" has broken the record, feels proud to be an "INDIAN". Wonder what a certain Mr Thackeray has to say...

Re: Tendulkar broke the World RECORD

Gosh..so many viewers on this thread. Someone should make a screen shot. Got to leave for home. see you guys. :)

I am one of the fortunate to have seen the whole innings. It was just awesome. :). I would have killed Dhoni, if sachin wouldn't have completed 200 :eek:hyeah:

Looks like everyone's forgotten that we still have a match to win! :cool2:

I bet this will be the first time any hardcore indian cricket fan won't be happy even if we lose...Sachin tussi great hoi!!! :hap2:
Unless SA wins with one of their players eclipsing Sachin's milestone :huh:

raksrules said:
I dont care SA wins or loses. Sachin made 200 and that matters to me the most.

yup, this one time, I also agree. Doesnt matter if India wins or loses. Tonight, the nation will celebrate.

^ Sonny.... you would think by now more than just few players would have achieved this in ODI if that was so easy. :)

That's what makes this so special, not only it's damn tough to do something like this... but to do that in his age and with such a great strike rate is awesomeness. Not to mention, doing 200 runs against a good team, not some underdog, raises the bar very high.

iGo said:
That's what makes this so special, not only it's damn tough to do something like this... but to do that in his age and with such a great strike rate is awesomeness. Not to mention, doing 200 runs against a good team, not some underdog, raises the bar very high.

How much was the previous record and how long did it stand for ?

Back