TES V: Skyrim - Discussion Thread

Yes I had reached Level 37 till Saturday then i used the armor wielding trick and sold the iron and woop jumped to level 60

Yes I had reached Level 37 till Saturday then i used the armor wielding trick and sold the iron and woop jumped to level 60

What is the armor wielding trick? Are you referring to the overall level up or a particular skill here?

402421_200056446756294_147087758719830_385649_1932252897_n.jpg

You guys seem to be rocketing through the levels! I have clocked around 33 hours (as per steam) and have reached only lvl 24 or so! Main quest completed till locate that Esbern character so just running around doing random quests.
<

Damn it the

vacation is gonna end

BAC - 38% complete

yet to start with ACR...

thanks to skyrim...
<

didnt make much progress in skyrim either...

now at level 22

clocked 38 hrs

Clocked 90+ hours and leveled upto 52+ at the moment. My character got hitched yesterday and it happened completely out of the blue. Felt so elated after the ceremony! I reckon everyone should attempt this for the heck of it. And it's pretty simple!
<

I was randomly searching around for quests inside Riften, went into the Temple of Mara and decided to do some quests based on love. Out of the 3 objectives in The Book of Love, the last one was the best wherein the player is tasked with reuniting the souls of 2 dead lovers. Wore the Amulet of Mara and then met Mjoll The Lioness outside the temple who used to be me fellow adventurer and companion for some of the quests. She looked pretty decent for a Nord so proposed to her and readily accepted it lol. Then she wore this nice wedding dress for the occasion and the two got married and decided to move into my house at Solitude! Mjoll now refers to the Dovahkiin as dear, love and so forth. One home cooked meal a day is nice as well.
<

As far as the main quests go, I've rescued Esbern and now must discover Alduin's Wall. Paused it for the moment. Will now focus on completing the quests for The Dark Brotherhood.

You guys seem to be rocketing through the levels! I have clocked around 33 hours (as per steam) and have reached only lvl 24 or so!

If you go the legal way without using any exploits, tricks, commands or glitches then you'll be like me, playing for 220+ hours
<

Forgot to mention, I encountered an Ancient Dragon inside the College of Winterhold yesterday and another dragon with a unique ID outside Rorikstead. It was spawned in its burial site. The ancient dragon was a lot mightier than the elder dragon and took several hits before it was down.

If you go the legal way without using any exploits, tricks, commands or glitches then you'll be like me, playing for 220+ hours
<

Amen to that! The sense of rewarding and accomplishment is a whole lot different when played this way. I recall giants, mammoths and mages raping me until I reached level 20. What happened later, is history!
<

Then again, crafting unlimited iron daggers to improve the smithing skill or enchanting them to improve the enchanting skills doesn't exactly count as cheating IMO. It was something I discovered during my adventures.

Paarthurnax!
<

is a frikking dragon?! And he talks! I was expecting him to be a guy like Gandalf when Greybeards suggested that he was their boss. Now this is scary!

So let me guess, even Alduin:

must be one?
<

Became the Thane of Riften yesterday and did some miscellaneous quests. Single handed and lockpicking skills are at 94 each. Using 2 legendary ebony swords at the moment and they have been enchanted to leech health and stamina from the foes. Wearing a ring and a necklace that boosts the single handed attack so each ebony sword has an attack of 80 each. Wrecks total chaos now.
<

Paarthurnax!
<

is a frikking dragon?! And he talks! I was expecting him to be a guy like Gandalf when Greybeards suggested that he was their boss. Now this is scary!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA... Gannu Sir, I was expecting something like this since once you reach the top, you see no one + there is a ancient Wall [just like the ones at Mt. Anthor and other peaks where dragons reside and are scripted with the Thu'um where you read and unlock words of power].

I've not played Skyrim for some time now though [one and a half week as I've returned home], I'm a Thane of just about every-hold but I'm more interested in the Blades mission.

Wearing a ring and a necklace that boosts the single handed attack so each ebony sword has an attack of 80 each.

U must not be using potions properly. My single handed is 100 and the dmg on ebony(legendary) is a lot more (sry dont remember exact).

Damn missing this game ... hate that i cant play for one month
<

U must not be using potions properly. My single handed is 100 and the dmg on ebony(legendary) is a lot more (sry dont remember exact).

I am referring to the passive skills. Not after consuming potions. Besides, the enchantment skill is kind of low at ~54+. Haven't upgraded many enchantment skills. As a result the enchanted items have a low rating.

Keep buying petty soul gems when ever you can , use soul trap on everything, and imbue iron dragger.

Even if u keep charing your weapon u get enchanting points. I have enchanting at 70-80. put a few points in the tree as well.

Only if one could respec. I want to move from light to heavy armor now
<

Fyi, i meant using potions while upgrading weapon as well as enchanting.

^I am

I am referring to the passive skills. Not after consuming potions. Besides, the enchantment skill is kind of low at ~54+. Haven't upgraded many enchantment skills. As a result the enchanted items have a low rating.

Level up your Alchemy and Enchanting. Alchemy can be levelled up easily by collecting dragon bones, selling them to Babette of Dark Brotherhood and learning alchemy from her. Make Fortify Enchanting and Fortify Smithing potions. Before upgrading the swords consume the potions, you will have swords with a lot more damage.

With 100 points in Alchemy, Enchanting and Smithing an Ebony Sword can have about 600 damage, there is a youtube video, look it up. Then you can one hit Alduin
<

Thanks for the suggestions fellas!
<

Level up your Alchemy and Enchanting. Alchemy can be levelled up easily by collecting dragon bones, selling them to Babette of Dark Brotherhood and learning alchemy from her. Make Fortify Enchanting and Fortify Smithing potions. Before upgrading the swords consume the potions, you will have swords with a lot more damage.

Unfortunately magic related skills such as destruction, restoration, conjuration etc. and alchemy are the sole ones where I am lacking big time! I mean the skills are at 30'ish.
<
This is purely because I couldn't take this magic funda at all. Or to say I suck at it. Thus I stuck to being a warrior and improving the related skills.

My secret stash location - Drelas Cottage is filled with Dragon bones and scales. Not knowing what to do with those and lurking around that weight all across Skyrim, I decided not to salvage anything after defeating a dragon other than coin.
<

And yeah quests from The Dark Brotherhood remain so I am yet to meet that NPC you are referring to here.

Back