*** The Anti-Showoff Thread ***

raksrules said:
^^Never reached that far. Either those guards or that dog used to kill me :(
Will install the game again, put cheats and play just for phun :D

Is it possible u can burn a copy and mail it to me will pay u for shipping???
Pleeease

Or just rar it and upload it somewhere from where i can download???

^^

I remember the boss man. :D.

But that were the shareware era. No pirated stuff. :D.

There were few more episodes left though.

I went to a friend's place to play Half life on his brand new TNT2. Got lost in the maze and got pwned by headcrabs. My friend thought it was frikkin hilarious. Now i know why :ashamed:

Return to Castle Wolfenstein was the last game I played on my 1st PC before it died. Even 640x480 used to be a sufficient resolution then :D

Return to Castle Wolfenstein was the last game I played on my 1st PC before it died. Even 640x480 used to be a sufficient resolution then

Was that the first game??? I actually dont remember any name...

The only thing i remember besides the gameplay was one clumbsy designed settings menu -- where we never went cause if we changed something by mistake and the game would stop working and the remaining people would kill the guy who did it...

I want the old days back... would pay anything to go back to those days...

lida said:
Was that the first game??? I actually dont remember any name...

The only thing i remember besides the gameplay was one clumbsy designed settings menu -- where we never went cause if we changed something by mistake and the game would stop working and the remaining people would kill the guy who did it...

I want the old days back... would pay anything to go back to those days...
Nah the first one was Wolf 3D. This one was an FPS by Activison based on the same premise. It was damn cool too

Code:
[OT]

ENOUGH OF OT !!! Lets get on with the show off now :P

[/OT]

PS: If this Wolf3D keeps happening then the thread might be moved to GT, id est , the sole purpose of the thread will be defeated :( (I dont want that to happen)

l33t said:
Code:
[OT]

ENOUGH OF OT !!! Lets get on with the show off now :P

[/OT]

PS: If this Wolf3D keeps happening then the thread might be moved to GT, id est , the sole purpose of the thread will be defeated :( (I dont want that to happen)
Why don't you post something then? :p I'm sure you have something lying around which satisfies the anti-show-off criteria. Everyone does ;)

If you insist :bleh:

This is all that I could find atm , My mom used to have an Amiga500 which she got as a prize, She's stacked it somewhere in the house, I'll surely post those in a SEPERATE thread if I do get to meet that baby :)

Here's something you can make do with for now, 64MB PC100 SDRAM :p

image13a.jpg

image15zx.jpg

As you can notice, Iam a pretty big miser too :p, Got it fixed/RMAed sometime in 2000 , don't really know why...

@l33t

lol that was my first RAM.

the funny part is I sold it in 2005 to one of my college seniors (for their final year project) at almost the same rate that it costed when my pc was bought. :p

_

Damn ! Thread keeps on reminding me of the long lost era when gaming used to be fun and nothing else. :(

First game I ever played was Lara Croft on a friend's PC (Infact the 1st PC I saw in my life :p). Then played many classics like PoP/Wolf3D/Dave etc. on school's PC ! :lol:

But the 2 games that still hold memories for me are DNMP & Road Rash. Epic games are just epic ! :baby:

Long ago I had this. Recently, I tried adding its CD-key to steam, and not only did it add the game it also added HL and all other expansions, and CS 1.6 as well :D

Does anybody else remember when these were the most awesome things around?

That was in the days of dialup, before we all rushed to replace our 56k PCI modems with

DigitalDude said:
@l33t

lol that was my first RAM.

the funny part is I sold it in 2005 to one of my college seniors (for their final year project) at almost the same rate that it costed when my pc was bought. :p

Damn this thread brings back a sort of nostalgia to everybody :D Good beginnings by boogieman !

Back