The book I am reading currently

# Mr.J

Sorry dude! Never even came to my mind! Edited!

BTW I posted these comments through my cell, so couldn't use spoiler tag. So deleting was the only option.

You liked HP ? For me LOTR >>> HP.

So our tastes are different, so the perspective on different books

I like both LotR and HP for different reasons. My earlier post was about ASoI&F, which unlike aforementioned two, is just getting dragged forward. It was originally going to be a trilogy and last I heard, 7 book was set for release.

Yeah started reading today after your reminder..The book was too philosophical for my liking, and there was deep meaning alright, but nothing we don't know of already. The one thing I liked most about the book is the ending, where he gets the crap beaten out of him, and then gets to know about the location of the treasure with a maniacal(my imagination) laugh!
<
Guys any suggestions for a guy Who has done the following in the last 5 years!?? > HP series > Deception pt, DaVinci code > The alchemist > The broker > A couple of sidney sheldon(Morning noon and night , I forgot the other)

Check out

Monsoon by Wilbur smith 5/5

last night finished 'Deception Point' - didn't liked though.

the twists were bs - all pure masala

Next on queue - A Thousand Splendid Suns - heard that this is even better than Kite Runner.

And one more I randomly picked - Stay Hungry Stay Foolish - by Rashmi Bansal. Lets see whats in that package.
<

btw, any recommendation in sci-fi novels? Or good thriller?

I haven't read any of Jeffrey Archer or Paulo Coelho. Are they good or any special mention/must read?

Just finished Jack West series by Matthew Reilly aka The Seven Ancient Wonders, The Six Sacred Stones and The Five Greatest Warriors. Awesome books. Its kinda Sci-fi adventure and really riveting.

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Hehe interesting discussion earlier. What I have noticed, people who dont like reading much loved Alchemist, The Monk who sold his Ferrari, and Five point someone
happy19.gif

I found all three of them to be strictly mediocre to boring..

Am reading Dance with the Dragons (Book five of Song of fire and Ice), and the book kicks ass, the fourth was kinda dry but fifth one is turning out to be the best so far for me.

People who like Sci-fi should read the Old Man's war trilogy (http://www.goodreads.com/series/40789-old-man-s-war)

Yes please share some more.

And btw mj millionaire fastlane was a good book

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Ok, I have two more kick ass books!

Robert Ringer - Winning Through Intimidation

Chin-Ning Chu - Thick Face, Black Heart: The Warrior Philosophy for Conquering the Challenges of Business and Life

The second one is particularly nasty! Check the below short review by someone about it,

This is a sick, evil book

December 3, 2011 By larry-k

I couldn't bring myself to finish reading this book. It made me sick and I felt like throwing up. It's an evil book.

Back