The book I am reading currently

Wow Clash of the kings seems to be huge compared to book1...
Better if i start the s2 of the show before reading the book...

29052012011.jpg

Got seven books for just 887 bucks.
(from ebay, hs18, landmark)

• Hyperspace
  • Angels and Demons
  • Sherlock Holmes Complete Part I
  • Collected Short Stories - Jeffry Archer,
  • Only Time will Tell
  • Sins of our Father
  • Hunger Games.

Done reading Angels & Demons - found the best among Dan Browns (well, I liked DaVinci Code too - rest were waste)
Currently reading - A Thousand Splendid Suns - its been pending from months.

Read 'The Alchemist' and 'Hunger Games' - both are okay. Not worth the hype.

Starting "Jeffery Archer's Collection of Short Stories"

currently reading:
13 Bankers - The Wall Street Takeover and the Next Financial Meltdown
Wizard - The life and times of Nikola Tesla

btw read the monk as soon as it was launched here, remember it as a big bore. alchemist was atleast interesting.

_

Started reading the second book of The Hunger Games, which is Catching Fire. The Hunger Games was nice. Not really sure how this second book will be as interesting as the first. Let's see.

Had read Meluha recently. I liked the concept and the basic setup, but as with all Indian writers, the book doesn't have much of imagination. It slacks off and the ending was so abrupt! Even though it's part of a series, that's not how one ends a book. :| It was ridiculous.
Anyways, overall I would say it's a decent/ok read. Not sure if/when I'll read the second book.

Started reading the second book of The Hunger Games, which is Catching Fire. The Hunger Games was nice. Not really sure how this second book will be as interesting as the first. Let's see.

Was about to post the same! I completed 185 pages and then kept the book down. Will finish it sometime this week.

Had read Meluha recently. I liked the concept and the basic setup, but as with all Indian writers, the book doesn't have much of imagination. It slacks off and the ending was so abrupt! Even though it's part of a series, that's not how one ends a book. :| It was ridiculous.
Anyways, overall I would say it's a decent/ok read. Not sure if/when I'll read the second book.

Please do let us know hows catching Fire. I have recent.y read Hunger Games. Found it to over hyped decent book. :)

And if you found Meluha to be okayish, I doubt you should read the Nagas. :p

IndiaPlaza - Rs. 100 Off on Rs. 499 - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals

Gift Certificate Value: Rs 100
Minimum Shopping: Rs 499
Applicable only on: Lifestyle & Home – Apparels, Accessories, Furnishings, Stationery, Flowers, Gift Article, Personalized Gifts, Handicraft, Art, Health, Jewellery, Watches, Perfumes, Cosmetics, Toys, Sports & Footwear, Books

Valid till 15th October 2012.

Price comparison tool - Compare book prices in India. Buy books online from Indian bookstores | IndiaBookStore.net

Back