The bug thread

Arey its not that big re, would be about ~10cm in diameter. It appears big cuz I took a close up and while clicking it almost dropped the camera when the spider moved an inch :p

I made myself a sandwich went back to my room, came back to the kitchen to find the spider warming his ass on it :lol:

I stay in vasant kunj, where the farji MOS had opened , where the new EMPORIO and dlf mall have come up.. there are quite a few open fields near my colony and there's a big garden/playground infront of my house

I think I'll have to call the pest police now :sos: :Car3: :judge: :haha:

sato1986 said:
u have the most creepiest contributions to this thread

Maybe, but gannu posted a pretty fugly creature, dunno why but whenever I look at it, the next thing that comes to my mind is it biting me on my ass :p

http://www.techenclave.com/1104131-post87.html

giantspidersmenintogirl.jpg

no more bugs guys? :p
didnt think i would be able to contribute since its very strange for weird bugs to enter in my house. but last night i found this little guy crawling on the floor.

couldnt click a better pic. the spider isnt big as such, around 3-4 inches long.

this reminds me of a few incidents at my uncles place.
when i was a kid i remember there were 2-3 mice in the house. one night while sleeping on the floor i actually felt a mouse scurrying past by me. i just stayed calm then and hoped it wouldnt crawl up on my face. :p after a little while the little guy went back again. thats when i woke everyone up. so we started searching for these guys in the middle of the night. after some searching we found them in a very old box filled with some papers. the mice had shred all the papers in bits and pieces. in all that paper mess we found 2-3 cute little mice sleeping. :) i didnt want to leave them like that, but it had to be done. so we took the box outside and left it there. :(

also once during the rains, there was an ant infestation :p the big ones that grew wings after a few days. there would be like hundreds coming out of the store room. all of us were armed with jhadoos and literally playing golf with them. :p i had loads of fun making them fly out the front door. :p

I went to a camp and there was a huge ass bug bigger than my hand but didnt get a pic :lol:

Back