The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure that iTunes is running and the phone has wifi access, then just start the remote app and click add library if it doesnt find one by default, once you select a library it'll show you a 4 digit code .... you'll see the phone name in the right side window of itunes just click on it and enter the shown code and it should work

Still can't connect....i have kept the wifi on but still get the message not connected.When i click on wifi it says choose a network.When i click on it it asks me to enter the name of the network.Trouble is I havn't even assigned any network name.

your network has to have a name.. Just that your router is set to not broadcast the SSID (network name)

Just look up the ntwk SSID in your router settings or enable SSID broadcast

Okay after lots of trial and errors finally got it to work:D

Now is it really necessary to put on a scratch guard?I live in trivandrum and looked everywhere but couldn't find one.

I have a Iphone 2G (Ver.2.0).
1)How can i transfer photos from my phone to PC(I have no Wifi)
2)How can I make ringtones?
3)Can i upgrade the ver 2.0 to ver 2.2?

1) Connect you iPhone to PC. Go to My Computer. You will see there Apple Iphone Imaging Device. Double Click on it and Copy it.

2)iPhone Ringtone Maker is the software for it. PM me if u need more details. :p

3)Yes. why not ? QuickPwn is your mate. You can even upgrade it to latest 2.2.1 . They have just released the new QuickPwn 2.2.5 .

QuickPWN

Finally things seem to be heading in the right direction ...

With Android getting all Flash-ey, Apple's "Goldilocks" position on Flash -- the full Flash player is too hefty, Flash Lite is too weak -- seemed pretty untenable. Now Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen has revealed that Apple and Adobe are "collaborating" on making Flash a reality on the iPhone, citing the technical challenge it presents. What's clear is that with all this work to do, it doesn't seem they're going the watered-down Flash Lite route, but we're trying not to hold our breath for a full-on, Hulu-friendly version that will finally help us get that Doogie Howser fix on the go. Naturally, there's no word on when this will hit.

Apple teams up with Adobe for iPhone Flash at long last - Engadget

AppleInsider | Adobe, Apple working together on Flash for iPhone

New iPhone may beef up games

According to ZDNet, computer giant Apple is working on a very powerful new iPhone that could hit stores later this year.

The new phone, currently about as powerful as Sony's excellent PlayStation Portable, would be more than twice as powerful, capable of rendering graphics – and games – better than anything before it in the portable gaming world.

And unlike the PSP or Nintendo DS, the iPhone allows gamers to download games via Apple's App Store, which users can access wirelessly or on their computer.

New iPhone may beef up games | CharlotteObserver.com

Is there any app that allows you to chant in a chatroom? Apps like AIM and yahoo's one connect only allows chat with those on the budy list.

All, Can anyone let me know if you have come across iphone bluetooth adapter with A2DP support. Basically i wanna listen music through bluetooth from my iphone... let me know your suggestions

I have a query if Apple IPhone warranty is valid internationally. I had purchased apple iphone from Online Apple Store shipped to my friend in US in March 08. Its covered by hardware repair/replacement warranty of 1 year.

I'm facing something like backlight bleed on top corners in LCD screen - the white screen appears yellow and black screen appears whiteish in these corners. Its not very noticeable but the lcd does appear damaged at these corners...and i believe this might get worse in future.

But i wanted to explore the options of getting this repaired by Apple.

Can i do it here at any apple store? Or will i need to send it to US (too much hassle)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back