The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many apps in the App Store, so guys which apps do you'll use the most? The ones I use excluding Cydia are :

Air Sharing (Productivity)
mSecure (Productivity)
Things (Productivity)
GamerNews (News)
WeDict Pro (Reference)
Trophy Guide (Reference)
Agile Messenger (Social Networking)
fring (Social Networking)
m-Box Mail (Social Networking)
Skype (Social Networking)
Tweetie (Social Networking)
iFutbol (Sports)
iScores (Sports)
My Football (Sports)
Bolt (Utilities)
Flashlight (Utilities)
FreeMemory (Utilities)
iConvert (Utilities)

Have also installed loads of games and other apps but the above are the ones which I use frequenty.

amitmishra12 said:
Can i get a iphone 2g 8gb within 10-12k from singapore?
Most of the people here have iPhone 3G. I was searching for some iPhone 2G accessories, but it was difficult to find. I have not tried for Apple stores here, but some websites sell iPhone 2G accessories (imported from HongKong). Go to the website Alohamate and ask the contact person (YM! Aloha or MSN Aloha) if he can get iPhone 2G...

It's not out yet, and most likely there won't be another release of yellowsn0w for firmware 2, since the dev team is supposed to be currently working on ver 3, which would be released sometime in June.

Okay i just purchased an invisible shield for my iphone.So my question is if i screw up the install, will it in any way damage the iphone screen in any way?? Don't think so but just wanted to be sure.

Okay i just purchased an invisible shield for my iphone.So my question is if i screw up the install, will it in any way damage the iphone screen in any way?? Don't think so but just wanted to be sure.

If you bought it from apple store they should have put it on there for you.

ANd I dont think it will damage your screen in any way. but if there is a bump then you might not be able to touch properly that part which will be hard for you. :p

Guys.... I hav decided to buy an iPhone 3g from India ..... I am A VODAFONE subscriber.. had decided to buy the phone thry Vodafone .. But to my surprise I came to know that OFFICIALLY Vodafone has discontinued selling of iPhones (atleast in Mumbai)...So I am thinking of getting the iPhone from Airtel ..... I was just going thru their data plans..
They have mentioned Free data tarnsfer for 500 MB ... But they haven't mentioned how much they are charging for that ..... I mean is the data transfer plan free for anyone using the AIrtel Iphone 3g ? Anyone using this?

scarezebra said:
Guys.... I hav decided to buy an iPhone 3g from India ..... I am A VODAFONE subscriber.. had decided to buy the phone thry Vodafone .. But to my surprise I came to know that OFFICIALLY Vodafone has discontinued selling of iPhones (atleast in Mumbai)...So I am thinking of getting the iPhone from Airtel ..... I was just going thru their data plans..
They have mentioned Free data tarnsfer for 500 MB ... But they haven't mentioned how much they are charging for that ..... I mean is the data transfer plan free for anyone using the AIrtel Iphone 3g ? Anyone using this?

Free means Free :p Yes, you get one year free Edge services (500 MB per month) when you buy an iPhone 3G from Airtel!
Btw, its kinda strange that vodafone has stopped selling iPhones! Probably they too cleared their stock and now waiting for the soon to be launched, iPhone 3G Pro!

Probably they too cleared their stock and now waiting for the soon to be launched, iPhone 3G Pro!

i don't think iphone was a huge success in india.So doubt they will launch the new model in india.

^^I think they will! iPhone was never meant to be a run-away success in India anyways! It is targeted towards the premium segment and IMO we should be seeing the new iPhone sooner rather than later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back