The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dharmilstar said:
haven't tried iHound because it looks inferior in front of the other similar apps. Overall the best app after MobileMe is Cylay. It is for 20$ compared to MobileMe's 99$. You can check out the trial for 15 days.
OK. Will do. Thanks

rocky_pratik said:
Hi Guys.

I want to download SBSsettings for my Iphone 2g

OS is 3.1.3

Please advice
Go to Cydia - Search - SBSettings - Install.

i plan to sell my 11 month old 3GS 32 gb, old bootrom (V. IMP), in good condition on 4.0 with older baseband, so both jailbreakable & unlockable.

what would be the ideal price to sell??

please give a realistic estimate. do not lowball.

Thanks,

Ya iTunes detects it, installs original firmware but while installing JB firmware (Snowbreeze), it always gives error - 1600 :(

Any help ?

Thanks buddy.

They dont have Windows 7.. Will that also require to remove iTunes ?

Mine was Error 1600, Apple says check USB cable in FAQ.. Will grab brand new USB cable & try it again.

Sala first time JB & itna sara locha :(

sehej said:
i plan to sell my 11 month old 3GS 32 gb, old bootrom (V. IMP), in good condition on 4.0 with older baseband, so both jailbreakable & unlockable.

what would be the ideal price to sell??

please give a realistic estimate. do not lowball.

About 24-25k for very good condition.

Two questions for iPhone Geeks ..

1. Which is best method to clean black back side of iPhone (best solution availble in India), removes scratches & sparks surface ?
  2. Which is Best cover/casing for iPhone to protect it from fall ? (Dont like otterbox thing its just too bulky & looks bad) ?

rocky_pratik said:
I am not able to find SBSetting in Cydia..

Can someone please help me

:D
You are not serious! I already told you a few posts before. Cydia - Search sbsettings - install.

Praks said:
Two questions for iPhone Geeks ..

1. Which is best method to clean black back side of iPhone (best solution availble in India), removes scratches & sparks surface ?
  2. Which is Best cover/casing for iPhone to protect it from fall ? (Dont like otterbox thing its just too bulky & looks bad) ?
Take a look at this,

[DIY] Restoring an Iphone ( Front and Back) - Mac Forums

rocky_pratik said:
I am not able to find SBSetting in Cydia..

Can someone please help me

:D
it's nopt there by default.You have to download it.You can easily find links in the main cydia page itself.just scroll down

^^ AFAIK .. theres no such solutions ..

and for the case .. use a CAPDASE case .. its a silicone case ! will do fine for the purpose !!

^^ Don't the silicon cases cause the iPhone to hold dirt back. I personally find it quite disgusting, leaves dirt and stains behind unless you clean it every alternate day. I think a nice backcase like the Switcheasy Capsules are awesome. Look funky and safe too :)

Any water proof cases?? have been searching them for a while.online link to any site that accepts debit cards would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back