The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mjumrani

Oh. This was the best I found.. :(

Can you suggest something ?

No leather kind thing, No bulky otter box & it should protect from fall.

Did you check out the rest of the cases on the site?

What exactly do you want in your case? (The apple logo, fall protection, plastic, silicon, etc)

But then the pure plastic ones don't give any fall protection.

My cousin had it. Scratched the original back. That is why I don't recommend them. Most of them do this.

The box doesn't look like that. It has an image of the iphone home screen on top. At least that is what I saw when I got mine.

Maybe the international version is different from the US one.

hey ya'll..
i'm gettin a brand new iphone 4 for about 30k.. the seller is my friend who i can completely trust on the phone being genuine.. got it from UK..
just wanna know, what do you think of the deal.. also are there any probs since i'm gonna use it here in india.. what r my unlock and JB options as of now.. and is the rubber strip the only way to solve the ataennagate problem..???

varunkunnath said:
hey ya'll..

i'm gettin a brand new iphone 4 for about 30k.. the seller is my friend who i can completely trust on the phone being genuine.. got it from UK..

just wanna know, what do you think of the deal.. also are there any probs since i'm gonna use it here in india.. what r my unlock and JB options as of now.. and is the rubber strip the only way to solve the ataennagate problem..???

30k is good price. And UK it should be already been unlocked, if not post back the iOS version. latest one isn't hackable

Gaurish said:
30k is good price. And UK it should be already been unlocked, if not post back the iOS version. latest one isn't hackable
UK iPhones will only be unlocked if it has been bought online through the apple store. If it has been bought off the shelf it will be locked.

@varunkunnath 30k is an amazing price. Bumper works for the antenna gate.
I have zagg complete cover but my iPhone is still in route so can't say if it works.
Theoretically any non conductive material over the antenna gate will work.

@superfrag even off the shelf ones are unlocked as long as bought from apple store and not a carrier store.

Yup.
My friend was going to get it from there but it was still on waiting on the day he left.
iPhone 4 is still available at the carrier stores but not at apple stores for this reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back