The Definitive iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail forwarding doubt.

If we wish to forward mails that we've received on the iphone, it asks if we wish to "include attachments", and it then forwards it. Now this imples that the iphone downloads the attachments, then reuploads them: Correct?

Is there any app/way to do this such that it prevents the bandwidth hassle of download/reupload of attachments? (i'm assuming this will involve sending instructions to the server side)

It definitely downloads attachments before forwarding.

You can use web based gmail, once loaded it's super fast. And it works exactly the way you want it.

It definitely downloads attachments before forwarding.

You can use web based gmail, once loaded it's super fast. And it works exactly the way you want it.

Yep! I think you are correct!
<
Thanks for the tip!!

Guys how to add facebook contacts on iphone ?

Just add your contacts with proper names which are there in Facebook to and then open the Facebook app on the iPhone and open up friends hit the reply "button" on the top right and then sync contacts. All done.

can anyone help me with an issue purchasing an app frm the store...

as i dont have a credit card linked with an itunes account wanted to buy an app so i told my friend to gift me on my apple id..he is trying but its not happening.. any alternate ways of gettin an app on my phone..like gift coupon redemption.. suggestions needed ?
<

Any keylogging apps?
<

Its DAMN irritating when you type out an huge mail only to see some stupid event wiping it out
<

eh? i'm talking about phone crashes, in-safari refreshes/redirections, etc.

'Undo Typing' wont help then..
<

Guys, anyways to backup and restore messages through itunes?

Need to switch to iOS 5 for one of my iphones but don't wanna lose the messages:(

Looking for saavn like app for english songs. I really love the playlist it creates for me and its free. Whats the english songs alternative for the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back