The DEXTER thread!

ubergeek said:
oh man i really wish Dexter gets its groove back cuz season 5 was BALLS

i dont know why s5 was bad for many...

i found it equally good as other seasons

btw

s1>s4>s2>s5>s3

s3 was boring(by boring i mean OK...dexter is never boring :p )... that prado guy was gettin on my nerves'

my fav show is back...gonna watch the 1st episode now.....btw i liked season 5 till the end which was a cop out IMHO.

s2>s1>s4>s5>s3...... season3 seems to be everyone's least favorite.

You've got to give it to Masuka. And his innuendo. That intern chick was pretty hot! And yeah all of them seem to be dumb. :lol:

A very comic and unusual start. It seems like Debra's motor-mouth has been tuned down a notch, which is good. Masuka is still up to his usual antics I see.

Dexter doing the Hammer at his reunion was a funny shot. When the hell did Batista and Laguerta divorce happen? As for the storyline(s), I wish there was more exploration to his high school's past (Janet's memories), then just quick first person flash-backs. That side story just felt rushed. I hope the main story of the "Intestine Harvesters" has a good edge and the CGI snakes are not helping.

thegatekeeper said:
Stopped watching it between 3rd season cause things were getting too predictable,will start watching again i guess.

I have to agree with the 3rd being a low-blow to the audience. However, Season 4 completely redeemed it and then some more. It was a complete package. So do watch it.

so should i just skip the 3rd season and move to 4th?
Ethan_Hunt said:
I have to agree with the 3rd being a low-blow to the audience. However, Season 4 completely redeemed it and then some more. It was a complete package. So do watch it.

How far are you into the 3rd season? If more than half-way through, then it's better to complete the season. If not, then you'll probably be missing minor main plot links, not entirely important though.

From the day i showed my wife the screener version of S06E01 she has been bugging me that when the next episode will come and this sunday when it was finally aired, she downloaded the s06e02 herself :O

She had taken the links and methods of searching IPT for the torrent and knows very well now how to download them and what section to check. :O

must be michael hall... if not i suppose shes thinking of innovative ways to kill...i suggest never to get into argument with her :

@raksules - do keep posting here daily, so that we will be sure :lol:

and still I haven't downloaded new season :-/

Bluffmaster said:
EDIT : Lol ... He is Tom Hank's son, Colin Hanks. :p

Fcuk yeah! :O

Looks exactly like Tom Hanks in his 30s!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raksrules said:
From the day i showed my wife the screener version of S06E01 she has been bugging me that when the next episode will come and this sunday when it was finally aired, she downloaded the s06e02 herself :O
She had taken the links and methods of searching IPT for the torrent and knows very well now how to download them and what section to check. :O

Isn't Showtime available at your location?

Back