The DEXTER thread!

Dont miss seasons dude..you will loose the link.

Btw any new teasers, trailers etc out ??

I guess IMDB has been updated for episode names for first 2-3 episodes

1. Those Kinds of Things

2. Once Upon a Time...

3. Smokey and the Bandit

I think I'll have to stop opening this thread completely once the new season starts. No way I'm gonna watch 1 episode per week. And you lot will be discussing them here like giddy teenagers :p

boogeyman said:
I think I'll have to stop opening this thread completely once the new season starts. No way I'm gonna watch 1 episode per week. And you lot will be discussing them here like giddy teenagers :p
Me too.. As it will air here in India months after the original release.. :\

REY619 said:
Me too.. As it will air here in India months after the original release.. :\
I hope starworld starts showcasing it along with US release. But still you don't have to wait for them to telecast if you know what I mean

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

raksrules said:
I hope starworld starts showcasing it along with US release. But still you don't have to wait for them to telecast if you know what I mean

I wasn't talking about starworld at all ;).

And no they can't coz in the US it will be 1 episode per week and star world doesn't show it like that. They're more of 1 season per month :D. They know that us indians don't have the attention span of watching 1 episode per week :p

raksrules said:

xD Yeah I know what you mean.. ;)

dinjo said:
Done with Season 1 , many say Season 3 is to watch for should i give Season 2 a miss ?
Season 3 is which you should dump and move on. The best in the whole series; Season 4. This season will amp you up beyond your imagination.

Can anyone point me to a good dexter trailer type video which gives gist of what the TV series is all about. Need to show it to my wife to let her know before she takes a plunge. For LOST i had showed her first 10 minutes of 6x00 episode which said what the serial was all about. Want something similar for dexter. May be the trailers when dexter was going to launch or anything similar.

The TED (not that TED, but the Torrent Episode Downloader) app shows September 26th as the air date for Season 6 for Dexter.... so unless that changes, we can all look forward for our favorite serial killer to be back at September End. :eek:hyeah:

raksrules said:
Can anyone point me to a good dexter trailer type video which gives gist of what the TV series is all about. Need to show it to my wife to let her know before she takes a plunge. For LOST i had showed her first 10 minutes of 6x00 episode which said what the serial was all about. Want something similar for dexter. May be the trailers when dexter was going to launch or anything similar.

Here is the season 1 trailer you can show her
YouTube - ‪Dexter Season 1 Trailer‬‏

If your wife doesn't like seeing blood on the screen(lots of it as well as dismembered body parts) ,then this serial is not meant for her . And, also there is some nudity involved.

Back