The DEXTER thread!

Aaargh!!! Shouldn't have visited this thread. I just started with Season 4. Like a jackass I clicked the Spoiler button above. :stup1:

Season 3 was great though. Riveting.

3rd season is quite boring in all 5 seasons IMO...
boogeyman said:
Aaargh!!! Shouldn't have visited this thread. I just started with Season 4. Like a jackass I clicked the Spoiler button above. :stup1:

Season 3 was great though. Riveting.

yes rita had 3 husbands and dexter was the 3rd one.....i heard season6 shooting begins in may and telecast in september..im not sure abt this
dissel said:
Isn't that Rita has 3 husband ? Dexter was the 3rd one.....Right ?

Will Dexter reach in Season 6 ?

I am watching Season 5 currently and have observed something in episode 7.
Dexter is using Nokia N8 in this season but the actual model number written on the phone is C0 :p

Have submitted this to IMDB goofups section. Lets see if they actually take any notice of this :)

Have you guys noticed that they edit the phone interface whenever the camera shows the phone screen? I was wondering which app shows messages so huge :p

Desperate Housewives is actually pretty decent good. Was watching it on HD on my Tata Sky. Atleast better than Dexter season 3. That Miguel Prado thing was so boring. But dont give up. Season 4 is really good.

raksrules said:
I am watching Season 5 currently and have observed something in episode 7.

Dexter is using Nokia N8 in this season but the actual model number written on the phone is C0 :p

Have submitted this to IMDB goofups section. Lets see if they actually take any notice of this :)
I asked this whilst I saw it the first time. stalker gave me the same response - product placement.

swordfish123 said:
Desperate Housewives is actually pretty decent good. Was watching it on HD on my Tata Sky. Atleast better than Dexter season 3. That Miguel Prado thing was so boring. But dont give up. Season 4 is really good.
I admit its slow to start off but it gets really interesting when both start to play mind games with each other. Towards the end its edge of the seat stuff. The reason its interesting is coz it explores the possibility of Dexter having found a friend who turns out to be an even bigger monster than him.

dexter season 3 is more based on how the changes are going through is personal life.how suddenly a one man apartment bachelor has to suddenly juggle life between work,pregnant girlfriend and a new friend.a nice insight on how a serial killer thinks and perceives about relationships.

vantheman5211 said:
dexter season 3 is more based on how the changes are going through is personal life.how suddenly a one man apartment bachelor has to suddenly juggle life between work,pregnant girlfriend and a new friend.a nice insight on how a serial killer thinks and perceives about relationships.
very insightful isnt it , now that we know how they think

swordfish123 said:

Started off with season 4 ... seems a bit better .... btw sorry for OT but your comments on Big bang theory ? :p ... planning to start off with it

Just 4 episodes for me to complete season 5 and then the wait begins, just like LOST and however firm i try be and not see the episodes when they are out and wait for all of them to be aired, i know i will still go ahead and download them week after week and sulk waiting for next episode to come :p

raksrules said:
Just 4 episodes for me to complete season 5 and then the wait begins, just like LOST and however firm i try be and not see the episodes when they are out and wait for all of them to be aired, i know i will still go ahead and download them week after week and sulk waiting for next episode to come :p
Dude, I've caught up to you :p. I remember I was on Season 3 final episode and you were starting with Season 5. I'm now on Season 5 Episode 3 myself. The long weekend really helped ;)

boogeyman said:
Dude, I've caught up to you :p. I remember I was on Season 3 final episode and you were starting with Season 5. I'm now on Season 5 Episode 3 myself. The long weekend really helped ;)
That is good. My wife does not allow me to see this thing for extended period of time so need to manage accordingly :p

Back