The DEXTER thread!

Seems like the writers wanted to wind up this season real quick! :\

Okay'ish finale. By far the worst finale for any season of Dexter. S4~S1>S3>S2>S5 IMO.

Eagerly waiting for S6 now.

Finale was ok.Didn't really keep me at the edge of my seat.Liked the twist where One morgan lets the other MOrgan getaway without knowing anything.She is inching very close.She might ultimately find out who really is next season.
Thank god Lumen's gone.Dex is solo again.He works best that way.He always gets whiny women in his life.Oh.. well.. atleast he got laid:p

It will be awesome to see him in the next season.

Hey guys. Just watched couple of episodes from Season 1. Quite liked it. Is it worth watching till season 5. I don't want the later seasons to be crappy just like Prison Break or Heroes. That will be a total waste of time.

^You've got to watch it in the order so you do not miss out on the characters and the frequent memory recalls.

Watched the finale today. It surely is not upto the levels of the previous seasons. This whole season showed an emotional and a mellowed down Dexter.

Lumen was kind of boring. Dunno about everyone else, but I used to love Rita. :(

The wait for season 6 starts now.

Bahhh finale...:|.. Pathetic - Morgan comes near Vigilante and then lets them go..wow.. freaking stupid imagination..!!

I wanted Batista and La Guerta to be killed :eek:...

Crappiest finale to a season(of dexter) ever.

What were the writers thinking?

Whatever happened to those brothers killing people (santa whatever) n that spanish cop? I thought the whole plot of this season could have been better dealt with-- they started out slow and ended up real quick. Liddy and Chase could have been given more time IMHO..

And does the 'I owe you one' line from Quinn mean that he'll be an important character in the next season?

Next season I'd rather Deb come to see who Dexter really is..and I really hope that there no LaGuerta-Batista romance and please no more Lumen...

after last season finale's high, everybody knew it would be difficult for writers to keep up to that level. but this season's finale was way below par.

this season as a whole promised too much, but delivered too less. the end speech of lumen was not at all convincing.

Watched the first 4 seasons in 12 days. The best series i have watched till now. All the seasons were great. One final season remaining. S4 and S1 was the best. From the posts above it looks like S5 is not very exciting. Will find it out in couple of days

swordfish123 said:
From the posts above it looks like S5 is not very exciting. Will find it out in couple of days

Well, if you have seen Season 3 and lasted through it, then Season 5 won't seem all that bad at all. The only difference is, you have to stand Astor's teenage whining, instead of Rita's jabber.

The last 20 minutes ruined the entire season. It was a good season in terms of character development and how he copes with Rita's death, and also in Lumen he finds a fellow human who accepts him for who he is and not as a monster that Harry saw in him. After the way Season 4 ended this season was required, but the ending sucked, way to blow off the entire season writers.

dantool said:
this season as a whole promised too much, but delivered too less. the end speech of lumen was not at all convincing.
imo the lack of chemistry between dexter and lumen made a lot more sense with the finale. Makes you think that Ricci is a better actress than even she realized :D

FonbT.jpg

Back