The DEXTER thread!

jojothedragon said:
A very noobish question:- Please tell Dexter serial timing and channel? :ashamed:

It's SHOWTIME network. This is premium cable channel in US and elsewhere. It's not available in India and going by the shows it airs, I don't think we would even get close to obtaining a trailer of it's shows. :p

what a DISAPPPOINT MENT sEASON 5 WAS

I mean it was Really really Disappointing i want to see dexter over come some impossible situation and the season 5 finale has no cliff hangers

the show was entertaining thanks to halls and carpenters acting apart from that a Very MEDIOCRE season

ubergeek said:
what a DISAPPPOINT MENT sEASON 5 WAS

I mean it was Really really Disappointing i want to see dexter over come some impossible situation and the season 5 finale has no cliff hangers

the show was entertaining thanks to halls and carpenters acting apart from that a Very MEDIOCRE season
Yup! Season 5 was very average.

pranavreddy said:
Yeah. Sun Direct gives Fox Crime for free :)

not anymore

Just watched 2 episodes from Season 5. Felt sleepy after sometime(never happened with Dexter) . I visited this thread to checkout your views and well i am in the same wagon, i reckon. Suckiest season of Dexter. I hope i survive all the episodes.

Does Dexter takes Rita's death as a blessing in disguise ? It looks like he's least bothered about it .

abhaybhegde said:
Just watched 2 episodes from Season 5. Felt sleepy after sometime(never happened with Dexter) . I visited this thread to checkout your views and well i am in the same wagon, i reckon. Suckiest season of Dexter. I hope i survive all the episodes.

Does Dexter takes Rita's death as a blessing in disguise ? It looks like he's least bothered about it .
Don't worry, he seems to not care about her at all. The writers should drink their own pi**, they've lost track of who Dexter really is. It will be a soap opera next season.

I went through DVDs of Season 1-3 recently and its really awesome. Michael Hall does a great job as Dexter. Am getting my hands on Season 4 DVD next week, can't wait!!

Ok so done with first 4 seasons and season 4 i liked a lot. Also through first 2 episodes of season 5. Not generating interest much and from above posts i do see S5 is average.
Btw when i season 6 starting ??

Also one query about season 5 episode 2
Its in the spoliers

The kids, aster and cody say they are going to live in Orlando with their grand parents. Which grand parents are they talking about ?
Because AFAIK, Rita had only a mom which was shown in an earlier season. :S

Back