The DEXTER thread!

Finished Season 5 :D. Thank god i didn't rely too much on Star World or I still would've been stuck at the start of Season 4 (that too with censoring :mad:)

S5 was not as good as 4 or even 3 but great nonetheless. Can't wait for the new season :hap2:

boogeyman said:
Your "Dark Passenger" wants to watch Dexter :p
My Dark Passenger has finally seen all the episodes of Dexter and now the gruesome wait begins :(

Why the hell these people dont shoot all episodes, make DVDs and release all at once :mad::-[
The wait is really really killing.

raksrules said:
My Dark Passenger has finally seen all the episodes of Dexter and now the gruesome wait begins :(

Why the hell these people dont shoot all episodes, make DVDs and release all at once :mad::-[

So you can download it off the net and the makers lose money?

blkrb0t said:
So you can download it off the net and the makers lose money?
Another benefit :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raksrules said:

Congrats man for finishing it finally.

Seriously... I feel like such a void inside ever since I finished it.

Season 6 Teaser Trailer:

[youtube]PVApgr1Mqto&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

This fall, Hell breaks loose! :hap2:

Ethan_Hunt said:
Season 6 Teaser Trailer:

[youtube]PVApgr1Mqto&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

This fall, Hell breaks loose! :hap2:
Fall??? Isn't that Aug-Sep? How do they expect us to wait so long? :(

Also, no mention of Season 5 in the trailer :S

boogeyman said:
Fall??? Isn't that Aug-Sep? How do they expect us to wait so long? :(

The show has a history of starting towards the end of September and winding off by end of December. A nine month hiatus and we have a new season.

boogeyman said:
Also, no mention of Season 5 in the trailer :S

That's still unexplained. I assume it's because season 5 ended just 5 months back and it might have accidentally given out spoilers for people who haven't seen it yet.

Yeah nothing mentioned about the season 5 :S
The wait begins now, especially after teaser is out. They showed Dexter "On the table" in one of the shots

Ethan_Hunt said:
The show has a history of starting towards the end of September and winding off by end of December.
That means I would have to wait till next year. I try and avoid watching one episode per week and prefer to watch as fast as I can.

Also, does the woman screaming "Oh My God" in the clip sound like Debra? Or is it Lumen? What do you guys think?

boogeyman said:
That means I would have to wait till next year. I try and avoid watching one episode per week and prefer to watch as fast as I can.

Also, does the woman screaming "Oh My God" in the clip sound like Debra? Or is it Lumen? What do you guys think?

Yes. If you watch the whole season at once, then you'll have to wait till next year to watch it. The beauty of watching it one episode per week, is that the excitement that an episode generates is propelled by the 1 week gap, at least that's how it works for me.

As for the woman screaming, it's Debra.

boogeyman said:

Yeah the women screaming is definitely Debra - the thin stick :lol:

^^Depends on what your interest is. But i highly recommend you start with it and you will get hang of it soon. Dexter inspite of being a serial killer is very lovable (not as in gay :p). Just see first 2-3 episodes and you will see yourself getting addicted.

I too had to entice myself to watch it but then after it gets finished you will start feeling void.

Completed S05. Now the wait begins for release of S06.

Btw, i guess they should have narrated the lines of Jordan Chase ie "tick tick tick" when Lumen and Dexter were killing him. It would have sounded nice.

Back