The DEXTER thread!

sandy453 said:
Here is the season 1 trailer you can show her

YouTube - ‪Dexter Season 1 Trailer‬‏

If your wife doesn't like seeing blood on the screen(lots of it as well as dismembered body parts) ,then this serial is not meant for her . And, also there is some nudity involved.
Not true at all, I've seen some pretty soft hearted girls get addicted to Dexter, the blood doesn't bother them at all for reasons unknown. I read a psychology article behind it, check it out.

blkrb0t said:
Not true at all, I've seen some pretty soft hearted girls get addicted to Dexter, the blood doesn't bother them at all for reasons unknown.

I believe it has to be the same ol' "charm of bad boys" theory... and Dexter, just as he's not your regular serial killer, not your regular bad boy either. Guess that makes it a double charm for him. On top of it, Mr. Hall live up to the Dexter's character pretty darn good.

blkrb0t said:
Not true at all, I've seen some pretty soft hearted girls get addicted to Dexter, the blood doesn't bother them at all for reasons unknown. I read a psychology article behind it, check it out.
At the risk of sounding like a true MCP, I think its coz they see it regularly every month :p

boogeyman said:
At the risk of sounding like a true MCP, I think its coz they see it regularly every month :p
Haha, they're pretty familiar with the fluid dynamics, blood must be kids sport to them :eek:hyeah:

swordfish123 said:
Season 6 Ep 01 is out!!.

Thanks a bunch man. Just watched it. :)

Oh well our hero is back. and a new serial killer on the block with an awesome MO. :D

Replacing intestines with water snakes. And leaving a trademark cut with the stitches. Bloody gruesome!

Trisha and Batista's sister were :drool2:

Gannu said:
Thanks a bunch man. Just watched it. :)

Oh well our hero is back. and a new serial killer on the block with an awesome MO. :D

Replacing intestines with water snakes. And leaving a trademark cut with the stitches. Bloody gruesome!

Trisha and Batista's sister were :drool2:

hey does the dvdscr have any watermarks or audio issue

screw it . im watching it tommorow!

boogeyman said:
Note to self: No more checking this thread till the season is over

Try living upto your word, i am sure you wont be able to :p

If my wife gets to know that Dexter S06E01 is out, she will be persuading me to download it ASAP

mavihs said:
guys hows the quality(?/10)???

will wait till 2nd Oct if its not good!!!

Pretty much the same as any other Showtime DVD screeners, which have been leaked before. If you haven't watched any of those, then it's pretty good. It's not HD, but it's as good as a standard DVD rip movie with 2 channel sound. I'd rate it 8/10.

Back