The DRINK Thread.

f985a51e-a0fe-4aec-958d-8bd24308cf80.jpg

I don't drink very often but remembered drinking this long time back, so asked a friend to carry one for me from the nearest city. Next few weeks are going to be quite cold so might end up using the complete bottle. If anyone has a favorite hot recipe using this, please do share. View attachment 96189
of course coffee with irish cream in the morning

of course coffee with irish cream in the morning
Hahaha.. Don't know about the morning part but definitely coffee with irish cream is on the cards. Have you tried it with filter coffee? Anil uncle from Avva's were asking about you when I had gone there earlier today for my fix of a good cup of filter coffee.

Hahaha.. Don't know about the morning part but definitely coffee with irish cream is on the cards. Have you tried it with filter coffee? Anil uncle from Avva's were asking about you when I had gone there earlier today for my fix of a good cup of filter coffee.
Say hi to Anil uncle.
I am switching to french press because someone gave me shitty look when i said coffee maker. it will arrive this weekend probably. I am learning new things

I will open it tomorrow night. Will let you know after that.

I thought Monkey Shoulder is a decent whiskey, but definitely not worth what I paid for. Black Label and Chivas 12 are cheaper and I would pick them over MS.
I've had both and it comes down to taste preferences as both blends have pronounced differences in taste.

Chivas to my palate is the more subtle smooth and refined one of the two. Monkey Shoulder has a definite edge to it.

Yup. The other one is Paul John's whisky - another Indian label based in Goa. Almost got my hands on a couple of their versions but couldn't go pick them up.

Back