The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Rm2CIHW.jpg
Remember seeing this GPU on the IMKC discord server, don't really remember who sent a pic there, but this is really cool.

Got my Piro FPS player mouse a week or so back, opening today.
I truly forgot how good wireless feels, this my first wireless gaming mouse, Logitech’s wireless is magic, got a good deal on it too, from my local Logitech dealer for just 9200, the choice was spilt between model o wireless, G pro wireless and the super light which I would have had to import and pay a lot for it. When I went and bought the Strix G17, the dealer beside the ASUS shop in Nehru Place has a pretty good setup, I went there with my father, he had a lot of stuff up for live demo, it was pretty cool. He also had a racing wheel setup and since my brother and I are motorsport fans too we were srsly considering to buy one that day, but it was prohibitively expensive, so we’ve postponed the plan to buy one to next year. But coming back to the mouse, I absolutely love it, a casual death match in Valorant made me feel what I was really missing out on, really really enjoying it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Back