The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Corsair MM300 pro mouse mat
Worth every penny

IMG_20211125_184544.jpg

What's your impression after a few days of use? Planning to buy some.

Not able to find it in stock on Amazon and need a couple urgently. Suggestions?
Can you please highlight major advantages of wired cams over Wi-Fi.
I'm using 2 Mi 360 Wi-Fi cams, never had any issue. Am I missing out?

Is this the one you are using?

Last edited:
What's your impression after a few days of use? Planning to buy some.

Not able to find it in stock on Amazon and need a couple urgently. Suggestions?
These Tapo C310 cameras are really good. Both cameras working fine along with my old Tapo C200.
I tried with both wired and wireless connection. Wireless connection is stable and as good as wired connection.
This 3mp camera has better picture quality and sharper image compared to C200 which is a 2MP indoor camera.
I applied some cello tape and using C200 as external camera, both C200 and C310 are placed adjacent but access time using Tapo app is slightly faster for C310 may be because of external antenna.

All cameras can be accessed using Tapo (official android app), app itself has a smooth interface without any bugs /ads or useless notifications, other features of this app are also good.
There's a small watermark "tapo" at left bottom for these cameras which may be a let down for some.
All these Tp link, Mi , Qubo and others cameras are chinese manufactured and are equally good considering all the aspects.
Software and service support is also to be considered while making a decision, I trust Tp-link more hence I got these.

Overall happy with my purchase and I can recommend these to anyone. I waited for 2-3 months for this item to be in stock and it was worth.
Yesterday only it was available at amazon but out of stock as of today, may be you can get it in stock within 2-3 days if you're lucky or else no clue about stock availability.
As you've mentioned you're from Bangalore, most likely you can easily find it at some local shop.
Corsair MM300 pro mouse mat
Worth every penny

View attachment 120843
I agree 100%, I am using Corsair MM500 3XL and these are amazing pads and a bit thicker than chinese stuff. Your setup looks cool :cool:

Last edited:
Finally got all parts together for my air rifle build.

Scope.jpg

Rifle.jpg

Precihole NX200 Athena break barrel rifle

Discovery VT-R 3-12X42 AOE scope (3-12x scope with 42 mm diameter of objective lens and illumated reticle. :p)

Diana Bullseye ZR mount

Still waiting for the bipod and sound moderator to arrive.

What are the current regulations around buying an air rifle. IIRC, there was a lot of hue and cry when the govt had made getting a license necessary for even buying an air rifle. I have a Percihole SX100, which was bought before this ruling, but mine is only used to scare off monkeys at the farm.

What are the current regulations around buying an air rifle. IIRC, there was a lot of hue and cry when the govt had made getting a license necessary for even buying an air rifle. I have a Percihole SX100, which was bought before this ruling, but mine is only used to scare off monkeys at the farm.
So far you can buy .177 caliber(4.5 mm) air guns without a license.Only Aadhaar card is required.

Anything from .22 caliber onwards requires a license.

View attachment 120906
View attachment 120907

Precihole NX200 Athena break barrel rifle

Discovery VT-R 3-12X42 AOE scope (3-12x scope with 42 mm diameter of objective lens and illumated reticle. :p)

Diana Bullseye ZR mount

Still waiting for the bipod and sound moderator to arrive.

real life assassin or what :p

One who has to defend their farm against monkeys.
Even here in city center like Ameerpet my aunt and sister daily deal with this monkey menace who come weekly and cause ruckus in their colony.
Everybody are afraid of that troupe and it has an Alpha male who is the leader of that troupe.

Only if he targets rodents and squirrels.
I started this with an air pistol to scare away crows creating a ruckus on my window at 4 AM everyday.

Then I got into plinking. With an air pistol you can go upto 10-20 yards.

With this I am aiming to go to 30-40 yard range plinking on the rooftop.

Don't have much of a use case for shooting at living things. And who are the psychos who shoot squirrels man? :wtf:

I started this with an air pistol to scare away crows creating a ruckus on my window at 4 AM everyday.

Then I got into plinking. With an air pistol you can go upto 10-20 yards.

With this I am aiming to go to 30-40 yard range plinking on the rooftop.

Don't have much of a use case for shooting at living things. And who are the psychos who shoot squirrels man? :wtf:
Yes you are right [emoji16][emoji38][emoji23]
About scaring squirrels and crows

Replaced my Sony 16-55 G F2.8 lens with this one. Almost same sharpness; half the weight and foot print - major improvements in ergonomics. Fits and feels very good on my A6100. This one retails for about Rs.41K here. I sold my Sony 16-55mm lens at profit of nearly Rs.5,750. With credit card rebates and profit from selling old lens, it costed me Rs33.5K which performs on similar levels of that Sony lens which got sold for about Rs.56K

E1DA00EA-E795-4F96-9581-8740920ACC1C.jpeg

Back