The iPad Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It better u get it shipped from us..The new ipad,..it i'll cost u 34k only..

And there r many mis-believes about the new ipad...

And I want to clarify some of the wrong beliefs about the new iPad..

1. Q. Wifi signal is poor ..

A. Wifi signal of my iPad is better than my previous iPad 1 and iPad 2.. It gives me full 3 towers where iPad 2 gives 1-2 towers..

Believe me I have tested it side by side,...

2. Q. Heating issue ..

A. I have played almost 2-3 hrs high graphics games on my iPad but it never feel too hot to handle..

I don't know about 4g model, as I have wifi model..

3. Q. Battery back up...

A. It's really good, on wifi, and gaming, almost a day or two,, not calculated exactly,, but by using it I can tell..

4. Q. Performance in gaming..

A. It's a lot better than iPad 2, I have installed, sky gamblers,, and it's graphics with extra textures and full hd resolution, is just ...........amazing.. Games looks really awesome...performance has improved a lot, one can tell..
If anyone has any more query against the new iPad, then I'll be happy to reply..
By the way, I'm really happy with the product..

http://www.appleinsi..._on_friday.html

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The full list of countries where the new iPad will debut this Friday is Brunei, Croatia, Cyprus, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Malaysia, Panama, South Korea, St. Maarten, Uruguay, and Venezuela.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] In addition, a week later, on Friday, April 27, the new iPad will also become available in Colombia, Estonia, India, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, South Africa, and Thailand.[/font]

ok, thanks for the info

Even from iTunes store, I cannot purchase movies/TV shows.

And iTunes app for iPad only opens podcast for me.

So there's no way to officially and legally purchase stuff of iTunes store?

Changing the store to US might help.

Edit: Even the above said is not possible as u need US credit card , the work around is ask some one in US to gift u itunes money.

^ i think even indian credit card works to make a u.s acoount.i remember making one for a friend a year ago.

netflix only streams in the u.s,the only way it can be used is to tweak your ip settings.

p.s - if you want a u.s account

1 - make an account without a creditcard[check google for this,its very easy]

2 - but an itunes gift card via your indian credit card.[lots of sites sell this]

3 - redeem your itunes giftcard

4 - buy all the coolshit you need:p

PRICING:

#India Prices new #iPad Wi-Fi : 16GB Rs. 30500, 32GB Rs. 36500, 64GB Rs. 42500. Wi-Fi +3G : 16GB Rs. 38900, 32GB Rs. 44900, 64GB Rs. 50900

8,400 difference for the 3g model.WTF
rolleye17.gif

i do have taken the wifi model,only if it wasnt a freakin brick outside.

But I already have apple ID created and synced with my iPad. Will I need to factory reset my iPad and then create a new US account, or I can use multiple account?

Just create a new one man.you can use any number of id's you wish.but i will recommend you to use one apple id for all your devices to keep them synced.

any retail store where I can get the new iPad tomorrow on EMI without any fees?

Does Croma or iStore offer interest free EMI on any credit card?

Damn, the iPad(3rd G) i got from the US has a tint of yellow hue over an area about the size of 2 thumbs. Really hope they replace it here in India, as the iPad officially releases here tomorrow.

Would suggest prospective buyers to give the screen a thorough check. It wasn't immediately apparent, and it is a known problem.

^ i think even indian credit card works to make a u.s acoount.i remember making one for a friend a year ago. netflix only streams in the u.s,the only way it can be used is to tweak your ip settings. p.s - if you want a u.s account 1 - make an account without a creditcard[check google for this,its very easy] 2 - but an itunes gift card via your indian credit card.[lots of sites sell this] 3 - redeem your itunes giftcard 4 - buy all the coolshit you need:p PRICING: #India Prices new #iPad Wi-Fi : 16GB Rs. 30500, 32GB Rs. 36500, 64GB Rs. 42500. Wi-Fi +3G : 16GB Rs. 38900, 32GB Rs. 44900, 64GB Rs. 50900 8,400 difference for the 3g model.WTF
rolleye17.gif
i do have taken the wifi model,only if it wasnt a freakin brick outside.

I see you have an iPhone 4...a great workaround is to tether the 3G connection of your phone to the ipad. Can be easily done with a jailbroken iPhone and iPad. Also saves a lot of money because you wont have to buy a separate 3G connection.
<

Ofcourse you'll have to wait for a jailbreak for the new iPad to come out..but it should be soon enough.

@Metalspree - There are several:

MyWi

Pdanet

TetherME

All should be able to create a secured Wifi hotspot.

I see you have an iPhone 4...a great workaround is to tether the 3G connection of your phone to the ipad. Can be easily done with a jailbroken iPhone and iPad. Also saves a lot of money because you wont have to buy a separate 3G connection.
happy19.gif

Ofcourse you'll have to wait for a jailbreak for the new iPad to come out..but it should be soon enough.

i know what you talking about buddy,but its a real battery killer.before having a ipad 2 3g/wifi i had a ipad 1 wifi and i used to tether it with my iphone 4.the battery goes down very very easily and in a whole becomes inconvenient for regular usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back