The LG Optimus 2x Thread

Are you sure you have an O2x and not a G2x? As far as i know, the Eagle Blood ROM is only for the G2X.

Anyway, in CM7 we have a setting called "Use Internal Storage" under CM settings>application settings. Check for a similar setting in your phone.

There is also a setting in Camera settings->Other settings->use External SD card. Uncheck that.

Are you sure you have an O2x and not a G2x? As far as i know, the Eagle Blood ROM is only for the G2X.

Anyway, in CM7 we have a setting called "Use Internal Storage" under CM settings>application settings. Check for a similar setting in your phone.

There is also a setting in Camera settings->Other settings->use External SD card. Uncheck that.

Oh yes, I am using G2x... Well I thought they are almost same except the Tmobile written on the top
<

Found the option in CM settings.. Thanxx for help

BTW, I am wondering which custom ROM and kernel will be best option for my G2x... Currently using Eagle blood and have less info abot this phone right now

Even I'm facing issues with dropped calls. I'm also noticing that the phone loses all network connectivity (no bars) occassionally and I have to turn on Airoplane mode and turn it off, which is when it resumes operating normally. But I have full 4 bars when the calls drop. Anyone esle facing this? I'm on stock gingerbread ROM. Just havent had the time to try out CM7.

Some people find the problem fixed with CM7, while for some others, the problem starts in CM7. You guys may be in the first category. Try out some custom ROM with BB 824 (if your phone is Korea-made) if it fixes the problem.

I'm on baseband 1035.21_20110725. I'm guessing this older one than BB 824 right? Can someone confirm?

#ashvarybabul, see settings > about phone > baseband version

Well, here is the screenshot of my phone's details.

[attachment=11363:screenshot-1327951730120.png]

The Reboot thing is really irritating.. specially because it is taking place with making/taking calls, so hindering the baisc purpose of phone
<

Attachments

• screenshot-1327951730120.png
    screenshot-1327951730120.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 136
Even I'm facing issues with dropped calls. I'm also noticing that the phone loses all network connectivity (no bars) occassionally and I have to turn on Airoplane mode and turn it off, which is when it resumes operating normally. But I have full 4 bars when the calls drop. Anyone esle facing this? I'm on stock gingerbread ROM. Just havent had the time to try out CM7.

Having same issue on stock gingerbread. Also my data stops working randomly. Never had these issues on miui or cm7.

Thanks. I'm thinking of just installing BB824 before taking the full CM7 leap. Hold on, isn't CM7 just a ROM. Will the BB also get upgraded on putting CM7?

No, baseband will remain unaffected no matter what ROM you install. Baseband and ROM are flashed separately, so i recommend you to flash BB 824 and then CM7. You need to perform a full wipe before the BB flash, so backup everything on internal storage and all apps using Titanium Backup.

Flash this RIL: LG 824 RIL

using 'LG RIL version' app after flashing BB and CM7.

Looks like my baseband is also obsolete. It says something as March 27, 2011 as there in snapshot

@rhlravi How to update BB?? from where could BB824 be downloaded (cannot find it in xda G2x forums)...

Is it to be flashed just like rom.. I am aready of CM7.. should I upgrade BB and then reflash the rom or just flashing BB

reg the network going off.. am on BB 1035.21_20110725 only and I had no issues with the stock GB ROM and with CM7 and now MIUI but when i try to use the USSD codes (am using Vodafone Prepaid) the entire n/w goes off and comes up after few seconds and this was there in the custom ROMS but no issues with the stock.. just updated the new MIUI Version: 2.1.20 last week and this problem got sorted (tried some 7-8times and no issues so far)

http://roms.miui.us/

a query reg Titanium backup..

I have a backup of 70+ apps and when i restore it, i used to install them manually (Batch -- Restore all apps) so want to know whether its possible to install all the apps with a single click just like the BackUp option where you say RUN and it backups all the selected apps without asking for any user's action for each app..

I have a backup of 70+ apps and when i restore it, i used to install them manually (Batch -- Restore all apps) so want to know whether its possible to install all the apps with a single click just like the BackUp option where you say RUN and it backups all the selected apps without asking for any user's action for each app..

To do so, you need the paid version of Titanium backup.. free one asks for every app to be installed

Back