The "LOST" Discussion Thread.(((Spoiler Alert)))

Hell Yeah!!!

Actually season one starts off pretty slowly. IIRC I too stopped watching Lost after the second episode of season 1. But as soon as i got to the fifth or the sixth episode i was hooked on to it. Also you will need weeks/months to reach to season 5. You might find that lost is losing its grip after season 2. But from the mid of season 3 it just picks it all up and by the time season 4 is over you will just be dying to know whats happening in season 5. And trust me each episode of season 5 is better then the last one. In fact in season 5 they have almost answered so many questions which they didn't answer in the last four season's combined. Season 1 is just about character building. Make sure you follow Locke's storyline. Its the most twisted among the all. Closely followed by Kate and Sawyer. Jack's is just sad. And he will grow a beard eventually.

P.S. Wait till you are hit by the numbers.

@Renegade

Its all good man. Just give it attention for 4 episodes and you will be hooked right through... Its never bad. The curiousity just keeps building.

Wiii... my wife is coming back today. So we are going to watch Ep 10,11,12 at a stretch :eek:hyeah:

How can you expect to get addicted to any show after just watching 2 episodes? ( Prison Break is an Exception ofcourse :p ) The main strength of shows like LOST lie in its character development and once you are familiar with characters, you will start liking the show. Take me for example. Recently I started watching "The Sopranos", after watching the first 2 episodes I was literally yawning and I couldn't understand that why they called it one of the best TV shows ever made. But I sticked with it and it was worth it. It is so much fun to watch and I am almost addicted to the show. So my suggestion is that you stick with it. Watch another 10 episodes and then post again in this thread. :)

@Bluffy

Very True... And do watch Prison Break Season 4. Its really good.

Unlike many, I loved every season of Prison Break including Season 3...Season 1 in particular is ground-breaking television...

Hehe.. this time when I posted I was through with 10 episodes. I felt it was about to get intense, but again back to the ground.

Anyway I guess just like Heroes picked up after 14 episodes, I will give it a try till the end of the season. If a bunch of jerks :bleh: can watch it and like, why cant I? If not for that then for Lilly. ;)

I watched 10,11 and 12 at a stretch and felt that while they were good, Lost has dropped in intensity... Maybe coz I watched 16 episodes of thrilling Prison Break Season 4 just before watching LOST :p

Heard there's going to be season 6 too...

Guys I am confused. how sun/ben/frank is in 2007 and Kate/jack/Sayid are with sawyer in 1970s?

I mean all of them came is same achira airlines and crashed on the same island. hw come some arre in 2007 and others in 1970s :S

The 1970s crew travelled through time through the flash that hit them before the crash... Rest stayed back.

You cant xpect a more sane explanation in LOST...

@Bublez : Thats one mystery yet to be answered. Its a good plot twist though, would be interesting how they finally explain it.

@ Vij : How does that explain the splitting of the Oceanic 6 members between 1970 and 2008?

the 12th Episode feels a lot like Matrix:eek:hyeah:

Matrix:
Neo gets shot and is dead.... He is again alive....no proper explanation given...after he is alive he knows everything about the matrix:bleh: (I am a die hard Matrix Fan BTW)
LOST:
Locke dies and then he is alive again....and suddenly he knows what to do and where to go.... he knows the exact place where the smoke monster lives with directions:bleh:

Any comments guys

Back