The "LOST" Discussion Thread.(((Spoiler Alert)))

Party Monger said:
Wat a stupid episode, the most interesting part of the story comes out a bummer, "we will heal him but he will loose his innocence.."
Yeah right.

dude come on...you say heroes ka episode was awesome..and this was bad?

hurley-miles part itself was paisa vasool...

Lost season one : Loads of questions but no answers

Lost season two : More question some answers

Lost season three : Questions : Answers ratio is 1:1

Lost season four : Less questions more answers

Lost season five : They ask the question and they give the answer(Like hurly and miles questioning each other and in the end Richard giving the answer :p) apart from the answers to the questions from the previous episode.

^Season. :p

No episode of LOST is a bad episode, it only differs on the awesomeness scale. This episode was written by Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof themselves, it was interesting how they addressed the common questions via the Hurley-Miles conversation and yet did not give a definitive answer. I was literally smiling by the end of that convo.

Meanwhile, it looks like the next weeks episode will score an all time high on the awesomeness scale. Its a Ben Centric episode with Desmond and a hint of smokey in it :eek:hyeah:

[youtube]dFJgiXWhvyk&feature=related[/youtube]

Season 5 Ep 12: This episode just proved that why you should watch LOST. Why you should follow LOST. Brilliant episode. And suddenly Ben became good from bad.

Loved the episode to the core. Probably the best episode aired ever on LOST.

^^ Totally agree with u man .. This episode was A GREAT ONE ..... Definitely among the top 5 in LOST ... WOW.... And my God Michael Emerson's acting was TOPNOTCH ....

Oops !! what an episode

Dead is Dead ...

I have never seen anything like this on this Island...

he is scaring the living hell out of me .... !!

-Benjamin Linus

You see

Young Ben

Youth Ben and

Old Ben !!

plus the smoke monster too !!

Simply Awesome IMHO !!

Could it be that those people who are actually " Dead " when they come to the island they start getting controlled by the monster/Jacob .

This happened with Christian [Jack's dad] and now Locke .

udayrulz said:
Could it be that those people who are actually " Dead " when they come to the island they start getting controlled by the monster/Jacob .

This happened with Christian [Jack's dad] and now Lock .

Nice observation.

udayrulz said:
This happened with Christian [Jack's dad] and now Lock .

I would rather say guided, as they are good souls.

^yeah...when Locke left to get the rope, smokey/Alex appeared and when it/she disappeared, Locke reappeared.

Guess Smokey = Christian = Locke

that makes Smokey = Sylar :p

gizmoholic said:
^yeah...when Locke left to get the rope, smokey/Alex appeared and when it/she disappeared, Locke reappeared.
Guess Smokey = Christian = Locke

that makes Smokey = Sylar :p

Wow..talk abt over-analysis:rofl:

Wow!!! What an episode. Easily one of the best episodes of LOST. We got so many answers in this episode. Thankfully, Penny is still alive, Ben is afterall not that bad and Locke makes a kicka$$ comeback.

On the other hand, Ilana is dirty after all, along with a number of other members of Ajira 316. They are part of some super secret group who uses the code phrase of "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" to identify fellow members. This means that although they were all on the flight together, they didn't actually know each other, which speaks to just how secret this super secret society is! I'm also now guessing the forthcoming "battle for the Island" is going to be the Shadow Statue Group vs. the Others and our Survivors! My first thought when I heard "statue" was the giant one that stood on the Island in ancient times... which again makes me think that the Shadow Statue Group are decendents / time travelers from the Island long long ago - maybe even pre-Others?

LOST
worship.gif

:yawn:

Last time I started watching season 1, I left after episode 3. No grip!

Anyway I started again after looking at the fanaticism in this thread. Tell me will I have to keep watching till season 5 to start enjoying it as much as you guys?

:yawn:

Back