The "LOST" Discussion Thread.(((Spoiler Alert)))

gizmoholic said:
^ Yeah . LOST > Matrix :p
Don't wanna comment on this:eek:hyeah:

Bluffmaster said:
^Maybe he is dead after all and just a manifestation like Christian shepard.
But the only difference is only a few ppl see Christian and only at specific times/places and also as a guide...
Locke is seen by eveyone.... so I think he is not a manifestation for sure...

Well, I don't exactly have the words to explain this but here is the possible fool proof explanation. The island only took back those people who were in the original Oceanic flight 815 in their original state. Ben and Frank were never in the flight. And Sun gave birth to a baby off the island and earlier when she landed on the island she wasn't a mother or was pregnant. You guys are forgetting Locke also. He too didnt make it through to the 1970's as he was alive when he came to the island last time around. But this time he was dead. So the island did heal him(Brought him back to life) like it does to everybody but the island didn't throw him back in the 1970's.

Hopefully this explanation made sense.

P.S. What makes everybody so sure that when everybody initially landed on the island(As in when Oceanic 815 crashed) they were in sync with the world time. I am sure they were not. It was hinted to us in Season 4.

Cool explanation:)

Switch said:
P.S. What makes everybody so sure that when everybody initially landed on the island(As in when Oceanic 815 crashed) they were in sync with the world time. I am sure they were not. It was hinted to us in Season 4.

Exactly where was it mentioned in S4:S

Switch said:

Well... The way the others lived in their camp suggested they could not have been too far back in time the first time... They had a decent submarine and played contemporary music... Also, the Van and the janitor(Ben's father) looked decomposed(actually to the bone... there was no flesh) and old...

Back