~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

Another good news guys, Nokia x6 8gb has been launched today in india for an mrp 14,199. so expect it to be in stores for about 13.5k in the next few days.
this also means that its end of the road for nokia 5800 that sells at almost the same price.

crvinay_4u said:
hi friends,I'm buying a new mobile in 6.5k range.I decided on the Nokia 5233,but my friend says that the Corby is better in touch sensitivity and is better than the 5233 in messaging.I am also considering the LG cookie fresh.Help me out guys.

yes corby is better than 5233 in terms of music quality and touch sensitivity

also corby comes with in ear heaadphones and 2gb memory card

Hi,

Looking for a phone -
- Cheap As possible
- Dual Sim wud be great.
- Very good battery life and speaker phone .
- no need for camera, music etc

Ok just got info about samsung 3212. Any newer or better model than this one.
thanks

Spacescreamer said:
Need to suggest a business phone running Android OS

budget is 12,000/- to 15,500/-

What options am i looking at ..?
1) HTC Wildfire (if you are okay with low resolution)

2) Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini and Pro (tiny size of display)

A better way is to wait for devices like Xperia X8 and Samsung i5800. Currently available models inside 20k are not worthy to buy.

var89 said:
Hi,

Looking for a phone -

- Cheap As possible

- Dual Sim wud be great.

- Very good battery life and speaker phone .

- no need for camera, music etc

Ok just got info about samsung 3212. Any newer or better model than this one.

thanks
Any1 up for this query??

blueren said:
I'm looking for a phone that has 3G and wi-fi. Cheapest preferred. I'm not interested in the cam. My budget is around 6k. Any models in this range?
Add 1.5 K to that figure and you can get the Nokia 5230. If strictly in budget, you should get a used one for about 5.5 K

blueren said:
I'm looking for a phone that has 3G and wi-fi. Cheapest preferred. I'm not interested in the cam. My budget is around 6k. Any models in this range?
Just wait for Nokia C3. It doens't have 3G but has Wi-Fi. Inside 6k, there isn't any model that has Wi-Fi support. You need to spend atleast 9k I think if you need a phone with Wi-Fi. Look for Samsung Star Wifi or LG Cookie but these phones come with shoddy UI. If you can leave out Wi-Fi, check these:

1) Nokia C5

2) Nokia 5235

3) Nokia 6303

Hi pals,

very soon i will be moving out of my home for job ,,,so for few months i wont be having my lappy or desktop either...

So want to have some smartphone around 16k to keep in touch with all my online pals...

here what i want to have in my phone...

1) Should be able to log in multiple email accounts as well as instant messengers at the same time & should raise sound alerts whenever either instant message or email is received..

2) Decent webpage surfing capability.. and Should play streaming videos...

3) Decent headphone audio quality

4) Pretty strong vibrator & loud speakers for ringtones & alarms(To wake a Sleeping Monster like what i am )

now i am thinking of E72...... but you guys can suggest me if there is any better option ,,,,BUDGET is strictly 16k

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back