The Photography Thread !

Thank You.

It was shot with NOKIA N82 (5 MP, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, xenon flash ) [Besides this pic, all my pics are from Panasonic LZ8 P&S camera, which is dead now]

Bird is called 'Salonki'(in Marathi).

Wow, just goes to show that equipment is not as important as other basic aspects. Hope people who go on a GAS (Gear acquisition spree) realize it, nothing will get good pictures, but practice and getting the basics right...

Some more Pics from Yana, Karnataka

P1070563.JPG

P1070596.JPG

P1070594.JPG

guys, wanted to know..

you guys shoot in RAW and edit later or do you have custom picture styles set in?

can anyone help me with a custom style for portraits in terms of sharpness,contrast,saturation and colour..

ragzdiablo said:
guys, wanted to know..

you guys shoot in RAW and edit later or do you have custom picture styles set in?

can anyone help me with a custom style for portraits in terms of sharpness,contrast,saturation and colour..
The thing is you don't have to worry about the color/saturation/WB settings when ur shooting in raw. All of those things can be fiddled with using lightroom.

@Pappu, the squirrel pic is nice :)

@blueren, i liked your last pic very much :)

Posting some more pics

This one was taken in Yana, Karnataka

P1070595.JPG

This one was taken at Karwar, Karnataka

P1070710.JPG

@pappu & bluren - Amazing snaps! :O

Some more snaps from my trip to Diveygargh and Harihareshwar (Maharashtra) last Nov -

iwalkaloneg.jpg

sunsetonthebeach.jpg

coconuttree.jpg

logonthebeach.jpg

12and3.jpg

funinthesea.jpg

sunandthesea.jpg

thanks everyone on the comments :)
all pics are in the house or garden

nice to see many people posting images now, activity had kinda gone down :bleh:

And people, please try to use as little PP as possible :D

Back