The Photography Thread !

broar94 said:
Rahul, see the extended info in BD's Picasa Web Album.. it says Canon PowerShot A400

:oops:

here are some more diwali pics :D

1942675489_3b14fe7515.jpg

1943518952_d5c9c4d7cf.jpg

1942673195_c6d51e35dd.jpg

1942669663_3066fd195a.jpg

high resolution here Flickr: Photos from RahulKool

v1gnesh said:
^^ how did you get the R in the second picture :O ?

nice pics :p

shutter speed .... its easy :)

Photographer said:
@rahul

Great pics again man which camera did u use

thanks man ...... i use Canon S3 IS :)

Anish said:
Now I'm pretty convinced that was him with the sparkler drawing the 'R' :p

@BD - Neat stuff! :)

hehe it wan't me :)

v1gnesh said:
yeah he drew it ok .. :p

but how get that full alphabet drawn so fast :bleh: :S

i am no superman :p

Anish said:
^ Nahh that's easy, draw it at your regular pace n use a slower shutter speed ;)

thats right

TheMask said:
^ naa.. looks more like 3 ppl drawing it.. one drawing the top 'O', 2nd one the vertical line n the 3rd one the slant :p

u are wrong :p

^ 1 & 2 are really good compositions but your S3 just doesn't seem to deliver enough punch from making them good pictures to great ones!

Smith said:
For the first time i felt the need for a DSLR, but im so flat broke :(..

I completely understand what you mean, I stood looking at landscapes with a freakin Sony W1 which simply not enuf dynamic range or sharpness, you just feel like screaming! :(

Good stuff Smith.

U used your S3 for all these shots? Was an ND filter used for the waterfall shot or was the light low enough for you to use a shutter speed of 2-3 seconds? (that definitely looks like a shutter of higher than 1" duration and F8.)

Please to tell. :D

EDIT: @SpitefulPentium: Whoa. Superb skill there. All of the shots are straight out of a magazine or something. :)

d_payne said:
Good stuff Smith.

U used your S3 for all these shots? Was an ND filter used for the waterfall shot or was the light low enough for you to use a shutter speed of 2-3 seconds? (that definitely looks like a shutter of higher than 1" duration and F8.)

Please to tell. :D

EDIT: @SpitefulPentium: Whoa. Superb skill there. All of the shots are straight out of a magazine or something. :)

Thanks Payne, yes I used the S3 for all the shots. I do own an ND filter but it wasnt used for that particular shot, the light was too low.

@Anish, i guess its time for me to start saving for an upgrade :)

really beautifull photos there spitefullpentium and smith.

now i am getting itch in my hands to get a DSLR

Back