The Photography Thread !

@Kippu - Man, that darjeeling shot is awesome ! Beautifully composed and the colors are just amazing. :hap2:

@Elindil - And I loved those macro shots. The Images are very sharp and focus is excellent. My cam has a poor macro mode. Wish I had a DSLR too ! :(

Here are a couple of Lotus shots I took. I took a couple of closer shots, but they came a fit out of focus since my cam s****s at macro !

Suhail, you have some real awesome photos in your stream.

fantastic. I liked the Night Painting @ Hyde Park.

These are the times when only creativity can save the day.

thanks anish and kippo...

can anybody help me in buying a lcd monitor 1900x1200 resolution or more with 22-24inch screen area or bigger...need it for post production work...so gotta have quality for graphics professional...rang 25-40k INR..

converted this to grayscale and reduced the contrasts to give a sketch look.

2180812052_bf2c92a74a.jpg

enhanced the contrasts on this one. this phone is no more, however.

2180811142_e41c30695b.jpg

Both photos taken with my Sony DSC-P120 point & shoot.

tech_suhail said:
can anybody help me in buying a lcd monitor 1900x1200 resolution or more with 22-24inch screen area or bigger...need it for post production work...so gotta have quality for graphics professional...rang 25-40k INR..

Why not have a look here? this site should give lots of advice on which monitor to choose. You can also go through their reviews which are pretty good.

PRAD

@Anish: are you busy these days? how come we haven't seen some major works from the new DSLR? or is it the calm before the storm? :)

tech_suhail said:
Dell E248WFP

Sad panel though, its a TN, I'd recommend you up your budget a bit and get the Dell 2407, around 55k IIRC.

I'm on overdrive these days.

I'm uploading photos on Flickr almost daily.

Here are some that I uploaded recently, but were taken some two years back.

Malpe Beach, Karnataka.

2185065702_4ace68298e.jpg

Somewhere on the way to Goa from Mangalore.

2180811470_24f54c5e10.jpg

Both are absolutely untouched. No PP. Taken with my Sony DSC-P120 Point & Shoot.

Nice snap anish ..... only if i had a DSLR :(

here are some which i clicked few days back ....

haven't used my cam much in past few weeks so nothing else to post :p

@Anish : Amazing portrait...:) Is tht ur kid bro? :p

Here are some pics i took yesterday on the palm beach drive and near my home in kharghar, new bombay..:)

This one taken with a 2" shutter speed @ ISO400...

By the lake side near Palm beach drive..it was very dark, so i had to use a ISO400 for this one..hence thr is a little bit of noise..:p

Utsav Chowk near my home..the lights around its perimeter were turned off as it was around 10 PM..else it looks very good after dark..:eek:hyeah:

I have only resized the images...else, they are untouched..:p

Back