The Photography Thread !

touzeen said:
301563_10150295906261008_710796007_8254339_819497480_n.jpg

very beautiful. whis is this thing btw?

_pappu_ said:
You used the wrong emoticon :bleh: I want to see that other one before i spring into action. I did apply lens correction this time, I wonder where you see the distortion.

PS: That's Humayun's Tomb.
The walls are slanted. On the left and right.

^toothbrush

@anshul...tats a 10mm lens,almost fish eye...its impossible to be distortion free and even if u PP the hell out of it, it wud give a flat stretched image

distortion is wat makes an ultra-wide angle,chromatic aberration is a bigger concern

no i mean distortion only , dont think u can apply Persp. Control to this image

i like it the way it is too...

and the walls r gonna be slanted unless u aim the lens right at them

FaH33m said:
Maybe I was to sleeepy early in the morning :ashamed:. I really loved the way that kid was playing around with the pigeons, so clicked it . Could have done a better frame to capture the actual joy on his face but just when I was about to click that kid's dad asked him to smile and pose for the shot :| .

The gateway shot, with the sun right above the monument - couldn't think of any better way of capturing it .

Yup. "posing" always destroys a shot

@karizma..

Your pictures may not have the Bling or weird angles of bugs/leaves/animals/earth or PP of others.

But what you choose to capture/click, thats something i always love.

m-jeri said:
Yup. "posing" always destroys a shot

@karizma..

Your pictures may not have the Bling or weird angles of bugs/leaves/animals/earth or PP of others.

But what you choose to capture/click, thats something i always love.

thanks but i am just a newbie and this is my first 1 and half month old dslr. after the durga puja i will join a photography crash course, i like to take pictures and want to get serious about by new hobby.

u cant get tat much coverage[floor to ceiling] with a standard wide angle[~14mm]

so u gotta chose between a visually attractive image[10mm] VS technically correct[24mm]

^^ may that does for you, but many like the fish eye effect due to wide lens. I really like that, the image in question doesnt have that much of distortion......

Back