The Photography Thread !

Private Ryan said:
Some pics i shot day b4 yesterday...:)

All of the 48x (12x optical x 4x digital ) zoom used to get this one in the clear sky after dark...

great shot!!!! I never managed to get this much clarity in my fujifine finepix....especially the razor sharp craters in the right :hap2:

this is what i had shot very long time back :)

1124713450_f.jpg

Switch said:
Some nice work there Ryan... Keep it up :)

Thanks, Switch Sir!! :)

archish said:
great shot!!!! I never managed to get this much clarity in my fujifine finepix....especially the razor sharp craters in the right :hap2:

this is what i had shot very long time back :)

1124713450_f.jpg

Thanks Archish...:) Lol..to tell u the truth, i had to take close to 5-6 shots before i got it right..:p Actually, at full 48x zoom(optical+digital), image shakes like anything at the slight movement of the hands and it gets really hard to focus on the subject..:p 4 of the 6 pics got washed out a bit..but fortunately, i got 2 of them to focus correctly..:p Btw, which fuji finepix cam do you have?

Private Ryan said:
Thanks, Switch Sir!! :)

Thanks Archish...:) Lol..to tell u the truth, i had to take close to 5-6 shots before i got it right..:p Actually, at full 48x zoom(optical+digital), image shakes like anything at the slight movement of the hands and it gets really hard to focus on the subject..:p 4 of the 6 pics got washed out a bit..but fortunately, i got 2 of them to focus correctly..:p Btw, which fuji finepix cam do you have?

avoid digital zoom....serves no purpose as you can achieve the same in computer

i used fuji finepix s5100. Also get a good tripod will help you a lot in taking night shots....

Private Ryan said:
^Lol..i'm yet to buy one..:p Any good ones in the 1-1.5k range?

Tripods
~~~~~
Price (Indian Rupees) @ JJ Mehta, Dadar.
Vivitar VPT 1200 Camera Tripod 1300
Vivitar VPT 2400 Camera Tripod 1700
Vivitar VPT 3600 Camera Tripod 2250

JJ Mehta

Good enough to start with.

Private Ryan said:
^Lol..i'm yet to buy one..:p Any good ones in the 1-1.5k range?

No need of Vivitar.. Jus go over to you local grey market and look at the tripods ther.. Pick what looks fine and feels well built :)

Back