The Photography Thread !

Awesome stuff Saiyan and Kumar. I love the mood Saiyan has captured, proper monsoon feel to the background also!

Kumar, your lighting and exposure is spot on! Maybe a bit of sharpening in PS?

Posting some pics after ages.

All pics are after a little tinkering.

Shot with a D40x with the kit(18-55) lens.

Soaring

Solitude

Anticipation

Masterpiece, Chalk on Street

Refreshment

Yes I know its overexposed.. But I just like this pic.. I dunno why !!

Totally love Soaring and Masterpiece, Chalk on Street! How much was the D40X with the 18-55mm when you bought it? Damn thing was around 24-25k on jjmehta. It shot up to 34 and I don't think its there anymore! Damnit?!@#

Anish said:
Awesome stuff Saiyan and Kumar. I love the mood Saiyan has captured, proper monsoon feel to the background also!

Kumar, your lighting and exposure is spot on! Maybe a bit of sharpening in PS?

Nothing dude, just a streyofoam flash diffuser that I was trying

IMG_1120.JPG

cyberjunkie said:
Totally love Soaring and Masterpiece, Chalk on Street!
Thanks.. Soaring is a picture of the Alps taken from a airplane window (the wonder of manual focus)
cyberjunkie said:
How much was the D40X with the 18-55mm when you bought it? Damn thing was around 24-25k on jjmehta. It shot up to 34 and I don't think its there anymore! Damnit?!@#
I got it as a gift in Dec 2007 :). I believe it cost around 25k at Alfa without bill and warranty.

F|0ccY said:
Here is a pic I took when I visited Rajpat In Delhi last month.

delhieg8.jpg

Is it only me .. or others too cant see any pic in your post..

or is the pic so thin like you that its invisible to my eyes..:p

looks like your inspired by the supermodels or say Kareena to get into size zero dresses :rofl:

just kidding ...hope you dont mind

on a serious note..i really cant see the pic ..upload on some other site (img.xorg) if you dont mind.

Back