The Photography Thread !

img0105p.jpg

@pappu - Superb pics man! Like I said earlier too! :)

@Pranav - Love the bokeh pic!

@Sahil - Thanks for the praise! The dragonfly pic is super!

@vinay - Lovely capture!

Hi guys :)

Some pics from my side taken by Canon A495 on a recent village visit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nice shots there amit jakhar vinaycm.

@dark nemesis, the flower has come out well but the reflections on pond water are a distraction.

Guys I was looking to buy a decent messenger bag, primarily for carrying my laptop and a DSLR. I Travel a lot and sometimes need to wear formals for office purpose, where I wouldnt want to carry my current backpack.

Messenger is a good option for laptop+DSLR when on the move and for laptop+books otherwise.

I have a friend in US would be coming in a weeks time, so any suggestions from there would help as well. If not, then I wouldnt getting one form India itself. Dont wanna spend too much, maybe 2.5k to 3.5k.

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but then its related to DSLR so posted here :)

@amitjakhar - Nice country side holiday eh? All pics have come out good!

I liked the grass pathway.. why don't you monochrome it and try out a nostalgic setting?

The grass with droplets is awesome! I'd suggest you increase color saturation and contrast a bit.

Also, try to do something about the skies.. the look over exposed. And as for the close ups, avoid center composition! :) Cheers mate!

@Nemisis - you cropped it?

@vinaycm - awesomO! Location?

Here's the remaining few from my pigeon's day out :p

Commander Pigeon by Bharathk89, on Flickr

Watch post Pigeon 1 by Bharathk89, on Flickr

Watch post Pigeon 2 by Bharathk89, on Flickr

Bomber by Bharathk89, on Flickr

ragzdiablo said:
again..

amazing shots blueren..

can someone help me out with lightroom3..

dont understand a thing..

is there some autofix setting? :S

Yes, there indeed is an auto setting...but it never gives result of my liking...so I tweak a little bit more...and for best results...shoot in RAW and develop in Lightroom...

^^ Thats necessary to get as much shutter speed as possible to freeze the action. :)

Nice shot Blueren. :)

@Amit - Good photos as well.

@Vinay - I like the nice blue cloudy sky and colours but IMO you need to reduce the clutter in your shot. Right now a viewer will be unable to decide on what exactly to focus on. Your earlier pic on the previous page was MUCH better with a clear subject and a lovely background. :)

@ragzdiablo - I love that shot of the flower.

^^ Depends on the light, but I feel you need a shutter speed of atleast 1/1000 to capture the shot, and at f6.3 you would need harsh afternoon sun to pull it off at ISO400 or lower. Besides the 550D does not reproduce a lot of noise at ISO 1600..

Back