The Photography Thread !

This is my first post in photography thread ( :sign72: ) . I am starting by Uploading some pictures that i have taken when i went to Manali :)
I am not a Photographer but i just clicks pictures for fun and just love taking pictures ,it just feels good :)

HExLN.jpg

Cxz2g.jpg

Q5Hyf.jpg

fTwqo.jpg

AkKXt.jpg

IIlJI.jpg

Ncm5m.jpg

7vC2x.jpg

87Xnw.jpg

Hoping You all likes my Pictures :happy64:
Please Comment :)
:sign20:

My Second Post in this thread : This time I will take you all to Qutub Minar (Delhi).

GvnNQ.jpg

OCNBJ.jpg

eiSO8.jpg

vn8nb.jpg

pGc2P.jpg

Hope you all like my this work also :)
:signthankspin:

Amazing photos but it would be a good idea if people mention what cam or cell phone they used to take these pics as well as other info like shutter speed, aperture,iso ,etc.

So some pics of Manipur. Almost all of them clicked on a road trip from Imphal to Moreh. The journey was heavenly, with a strip of nearly 12-15 kms which is ALWAYS covered in mist with heavy winds running through it. It was probably the most gorgeous site I've ever seen, though sadly mist-y photos don't turn out to be that great. :| Also the weather throughout the trip was cloudy, so some pics might look washed out. :| And checkpoints galore (nearly 10 of them on a 160 km trip) !
While the whole trip was really scenic, unfortunately Moreh has little to offer for photography (it is quite the opposite of what you see in these pictures). :(

Sunset in Manipur. by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Untitled by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Lonely, I'm so lonely ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

The Kissing Mountains ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

It's a simple life ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Another checkpoint. Meh. by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

It's just September ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Misty heaven ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Meh. by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Who let the dogs out ? by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Clouds ! :O by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Manipur beauty ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Mist ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

A bridge to ... ? by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Heavenly view ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Welcome to Moreh ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

MSF ! by alekhkhanna, on Flickr

Amazing photos but it would be a good idea if people mention what cam or cell phone they used to take these pics as well as other info like shutter speed, aperture,iso ,etc.
Most if them are posting pics from Flickr. So if you want to know the settings, you just need to click on the pic and it would take you to original image in Flickr page. There under action menu, you have view Exif info, you will get all details there.

No photoshop, some basic fill shadows/highlights in picasa. Somebody teach me how to use lightroom :p

Nice effort Soi but composition could have been better :p Lightroom is best learnt through self learning :) Give it a try and you'll know. And Google any option you have doubts about

Btw, where is this?

Back