The Photography Thread !

Saurabh (6).jpg

Parshvanatha Mandir, Khajuraho
Loc

Wiki

The temple has an inscription with a magic square, called the "Jaina square". This is one of the oldest known 4×4 magic squares,as well as one of the oldest known most-perfect magic squares.

This magic square contains all the numbers from 1 to 16. The sum of the numbers in every horizontal row, every vertical column and the two diagonal rows is 34.

---

khajuraho_magic_square01.jpg

guys , pls add ur camera setup/mobile details (which app u use/ any post processing ) too along with the beatiful images you post, so that, we can know the possibilities and try to capture such details !!!
View attachment 156316

Google Pixel 2 XL
ƒ/1.8 | 1/100 | 4.459mm | ISO165
this is mindblowing stuff man.. how did u capture this.. flying ?? :O , and with Pixel 2.. am gonna cry now

Last edited:
guys , pls add ur camera setup/mobile details (which app u use/ any post processing ) too along with the beatiful images you post, so that, we can know the possibilities and try to capture such details !!!

this is mindblowing stuff man.. how did u capture this.. flying ?? :O , and with Pixel 2.. am gonna cry now
Haha.
The plane was flying and I was taking pic :)
To be very honest, the camera setup of Pixel 2 to Pixel 6a with their 12 MP sensor was mind blowing. Even when I revisit, I get really amazed by that camera. The only downside was that this setup is not optimal for taking videos :(
IMG_20200115_175235-01.jpeg

Google Pixel 3
ƒ/1.81 | 4.4mm | ISO65

Last edited:
Haha.
The plane was flying and I was taking pic :)
To be very honest, the camera setup of Pixel 2 to Pixel 6a with their 12 MP sensor was mind blowing. Even when I revisit, I get really amazed by that camera. The only downside was that this setup is not optimal for taking videos :(
View attachment 159743

Google Pixel 3
ƒ/1.81 | 4.4mm | ISO65
thats hongkong skyline I believe..
and you capture mobile pics in manual mode ?

Teacher & pupils @ Lakshmana Temple, Khajuraho.

In the PDF 'A Guide To Khajuraho' by B L Dhama (ASI) I came across this "Of the sculptures on the smaller shrines at the corners of the terrace one deserves special mention. It occurs on the east face of the shrine, and portrays a teacher surrounded by a class of pupils."

When I was there I just had to find it among the many sculptures at this temple. It is placed in a location that's high up and difficult to see or photograph from the ground, steps or terrace. Finally I climbed up to the floor of the small shrine leaned over and took this pic. One of the guards noticed me and fired me - but it was totally worth it ;-)

khajuraho_teacher_pupils01.jpg

Samsung GS8.

Last edited:
Back